Reviews for How to Rock a Cinderella Story
Zevie chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
So Sweet
doggielover2000 chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
omgzze i love this story alot
GrimReaperGirl14 chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
good story
Look For The Silver Lining chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
HOA is the best show ever! Besides HTR. You'll reconize my name from one of the best couples of all time, Peddie!
Look For The Silver Lining chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Nice! Orange is kewl!
Look For The Silver Lining chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This is awesome! I luv it! I will soon be posting a Zevie story soon, if you would like to read when it comes out? Just tell me.
justcallmelarry chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
What do you mean your not leaving fanfiction . . . . Yet?! Dont you dare scare me. :P
misscakerella chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Umm... I liked this story, but the chapters were too predictable. Loved it anyways darling.
Mermaidv Lover chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE NOOOOOOOOW!
Mermaid Lover chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
I am really interested in this strange contraption called a 'car'
Lismarie chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
whoa I was so hearthbroken I read in the paper when I read your sorta chappie I thought it was familiar and fuond out there was a Puertorican girl there now im really heartbroken I also found out that she was the granddaughter of the sister of Maunabo city in P.R. I live there and now found out a girl from my boricua blood
GuineaPigNinja chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
21 kids died i herd about it from this annoying dwarf at my school.i was so sad. i agree no one should feel that kind of pain knowing that their kid or spouse is dead.
L.A.A chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
yes i am aware of the shooting that happened in connecticut and it broke me. I cried for the first time in 10 years and it was not just for the parents who would never get to see their children grow up. I cried so hard for the children who would never get to grow up and be able start a family of their own. After I saw the incident on the news i prayed that for the families who's children or family member was lost in the shooting that they know that God is always with them no matter what and that they are not alone.
I agree with you what type of heartless bastard would look and innocent child in the face and then shoot them,
AMrocks21 chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
AMazing! Fantastic!
ThatgirlFaye156 chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
This is so amazing that I. Am. Dying. In a good way.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »