Reviews for Muppet Show Episode 193
Lisa G chapter 1 . 6/28
Very amusing. Lots of fun.
Storygirl000 chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
(facepalm) Yeah, great job, Tony. Releasing Loki for a puppet show was a great idea.

This was a fun story, though! Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
I hope that I am the next supervillian that the avengers have to face!
numair2304 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Good episode. Well written and with the right kind of jokes. I can just imagine the show. I hope you will write more in the future with other guest stars.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I thought I was going to die laughing!
Jayla chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
*Falls over, laughing* It sounds so much like a Muppet episode, it is EPIC! (Esp. the part with Sam and Cap.)
mwalker chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh, god. Oh, god-all-mighty ever-loving' god.

You are a genius of the highest caliber, and I would take off my hat to you were I wearing any kind of headgear at all.

Thank you, thank you, ten-thousand-times thank you!

(in case this wasn't clear, I liked it. I think you really captured the essence of the Muppet Show).
Lorca the Great chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh gosh, this was great! Brilliant humor.
Dismayed chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
More amusing than I expected.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Having read it all in their voices I actully laughed out loud. Great at capturing the muppets
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
LOL I read this on my WII and I'm like laughing when I saw what Tony had to say: *cough cough* I owed Animal a favor XDDDDDD

The movie was awesome 'cuz jason segel was in it!

The movie for the avengers...EPIC! pure epicness

and this story? epicly awesome! thank you for writing this! _
MorbidlyAwkward chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
You know, you'd never think that an Avengers/Muppets crossover would ever work. But you did. And that was pretty epic. You really need to make some more Muppet crossovers...specifically one with NPH because I'm a humongous fan and I'd love you forever!
Shojo-Chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
THAT WAS AWESOME. Like, seriously, I had no idea of what to expect, but that was even cooler than a real Muppets episode. Write more, please? I really loved it.
The Lonesome Rose chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Best Muppet Show episode EVER.
DaughterofLuthien chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Oh my goodness, this was hilarious! Very smartly written. Thanks for giving me something to chuckle about!