Reviews for The Blazing Moon
Starfur chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Nice chapter,Hatari x moonblaze?plz?
TrunksGirl1015 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
I really like this story so far!
Keep Calm and Join Team Loki chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Name:Sherise

Age:20(human years)

Discription:A bright golden brown lioness with a chestnut muzzle, throat, belly paws, inner thighs, upper and lower eyeshades. Black tail tuff and grayish blue eyes.

Personality:Funny, loveable, great fighter and hunter. Loves her best friend and mate and will do anything for them.

Mate:Logan

Cub/Cubs: Kogan

Best Friends:Kendall and Simba

Name:Logan

Age:23(human years)

Discription:Pale golden fur with a pale muzzle, throat, belly, upper eyeshade and paws. Dark brown, almost black mane and tail tuff and dark reddish brown eyes.

Personality:Funny, strong, smart, amazing fighter. He loves his mate and is not to happy that his son's name got another lion's mane in it, especially Kendall's. Logan don't like Kendall cause he think the dark gold lion is after his mate. But in all he loves his son and will do anything to protect his family.

Mate: Sherise

Cub/Cubs:Kogan

Enemy:Kendall

Best Friend:Simba

Name: Kogan

Age:Cub/6 months

Discription:Pale golden fur with chestnut muzzle, throat, belly, lower eyeshades and paws. Dark brown/almost black mane tuff with dark reddish brown eyes.

Personailty:Funny like his parents, love to have fun and is a quick learner. Kogan is very smart like his father and loves his mother to death. He looks up to his parents and Simba. And he hates Scar and a crush on Kiara.

Mate/Crush:Kiara

Name:Kendall

Age:22(human years)

Description:Dark golden fur, pale chestnut muzzle, belly, throat, belly, upper and lower eyeshades and paws. Bright red mane and dark green eyes.

Personailty:Flirter, funny, strong and plane out simple don't like Logan. They were best friends till Logan became mates with Sherise, Kendall's cub hood crush and best friend. But he's a kind lion and will do anything for Sherise.

Mate/Crush:Sherise

Enemies:Logan and Simba

Deception is Decepticon chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Was not Moonblaze a tiger, how did she suddenly transform into a lioness? That is not remotely possibly in real life, and it doesn't make sense. You tried...
Make up your mind and plan the story before you go on ahead to write this. This story did have potentional, it wasn't completely lost into the wide river to typical not thought out stories.
Oh, and for the record, I did review.
Jezebele Destiny White chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Yeah! Great chapter! The zoo part was a little wierd... especially the albino pather dude. I hope everybody gets out of the zoo. Where's everybody else.

You're eating bakes potatoes, arent't you?
daughterofthering chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Name- Namarie

Description- Female panther. Pure white and has red eyes. She has strange tattoo like markings on her legs like bracelets.

Personality- Very violent and short tempered and that almost gets her killed all the time!

Age- Same as Moonblaze.

Evil or Good- GOOD but once again- very VIOLENT!

Other facts (optinal)- I would love for this character to die in a vicious fight to save her friends!
DJinTheHOUse chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
kill one of night's cubs and make night sucidell
DJinTheHOUse chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Name-Hiaku(hi-a-q)

Description- A pure white wolf with blue eyes (female) or a pure black lion with black eyes. (female)

Personality- very sheltered dont trust verry well untill you get to now her and than you learn she is verrrrry talkative

Age- Pup/Cub

Evil or Good- good

Other facts (optinal)- ran from her family so she didn't have to marry another pack to make peace

Cubs (optinal)-1 girl tiar (tear) 1 boy Gin

Mate (optinal)- Blaze a black wolf/or white lion
Erin Hunteress chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Once again i enjoyed this chapter and i like im a little confused... Is she a lioness now or still a tiger? Update soon! :)

Also, im guessing that you are eating Hot Dogs. :p
Erin Hunteress chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Aw! Nala died! And aw! I wanted to submit a tigress. But oh well. Anyway, i liked it and shall read on! :)
Erin Hunteress chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
I enjoy this story. And lol, Simba is jealous. :p
Erin Hunteress chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I REALLY want to be a lioness (or tigress) in the story but im pretty sure that its too late for that... But if not just PM me! Anyway, this is a great ides for a story and i cant wait to read more. Next chapter! :)
Jezebele Destiny White chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
For the WHAT AM I EATING quiz, I say D. You are probably eating people. Greate chapter!
Jezebele Destiny White chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Name-Solomon

Description-golden/brown male lion with dark main and tail tuft, paler muzzle, throat, chest, underbelly, paws, brown eyes, and pale brown markings on face and tail

Personality-clumsy and not very light-footed, very loyal and committed, has crush on Night, and had crush on Nala before she died, caring and devoted

Age-as old as all the others

Evil or Good-good

Other facts (optinal)-none

Cubs (optinal)-Dahlia and Malachi(if I end up being Night's mate)

Mate (optinal)-Night(if you want)

Hey, Spottedfire-star, this is Sparrowclaw, the author of Never Fall in Love. You wanted me to check out this story, and I did, and it's pretty cool! Update soon!
SpaceSword16 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012