Reviews for A Summer To Remember
3Coze chapter 10 . 6/13
Heeyyyyyy!? pweassseee update soon! I love your style of writing :( Its the tories like this one that get me feeling a giddy odd feeling that I don't really know how to describe, but I love em! You cant just leave us all hanging for the rest of our lives, :(
Guest chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
Please make them kiss please
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Holy cow that security guard is an idiot letting cyborg pass because he's a Titan not hmmm I don't know HALF METAL!
xXarcherXx chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Wow! You have no idea how much I love this story! Great job! It's got all that I'd want in a fanfic! Humor, romance, comedy, adventure! Seriously, this is really good!
Albert chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Im looking forward to the next chapter.. very very excited about it. I dont mind it as long as the ending is great !
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
This story is gettin' goooooooood, cant wait for future chapters.
Redneckninja07 chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Good story so far. Like how in character they are
Hope to see more from you in the future
ravenandbb4ever chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I love this story! Great Idea, Awesome Writting, Beast Boy being super sweet, this is AMAZING! Please, please continue it!
crazedduke chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
OMG ruin the first kiss but they have one at the end of the next chapter cause I like stuff like that
lovemondotrasho chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
May your grandfather rest in peace.

The song fit in beautifully. I love this song and felt that Raven would sing a song like this to Beast Boy or the other way around. Very cute and fluffy chapter!

Hope you're doing OK,

-lovemondotrasho
iloverae chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
I think the idea of Raven voluntarily singing is strange, but "Bleed" is one of my absolute favorite songs. I think it was pretty good. I am sorry about your grandpa by the way.
waltermelvin.whs.skunk chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Aww, that bit at the end was so cute.
Nos482reborn chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
interesting story so far
KaylahDemi chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
AWESOMEEEEEE!
Sofia Michelle chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
I'm sorry for our loss. I hope everything gets better :)