Reviews for Bolt's Soul Chronicles Book 1: Demonic Future
Mike101 chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Great final chapter of this book of the series. The next book should be even better.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
Ok now THIS is going to be good LOL, and here we...GO!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
She really knows how to make an entrance and fight, I LOVE HER! Though Dark Bolt works better, after all he has nothing to do but slaughter every creature, that's a true villain if I ever saw one, so Bolt lost in a battles of wits, eh? Oh THIS is going to be fun LOL
Mike101 chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
With everything else going on thanks for taking some of your time in writing this update. It was good and interesting new information.
Mr.I Don't Give A Damn chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
The nightmare of all who stand in his way? Oh shit. My OC is going to be pist when he finds out a deamon is clamming his name-
OC:WHO IS CLAMMING MY NAME?!
Oh no, he heard me. I'll do my best to keep him from ruining your story Cloud. LOL
Mr.I Don't Give A Damn chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Great. I only read the first chapter and now I am getting excited already. I am hyperactive as hell on the inside right now. Outside I'm like 'this is very cool' and inside I'm like 'OH MY GOD! MORE, MORE, MORE! i WANT MORE! AH HA!
Mike101 chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Ok so new chapter for this. This was a nice surprise as it has been awhile since the last time you updated this. I liked the chapter and found it funny, deceiving, dark, and cute all at different parts in this chapter. I'm going to read your new TBW chap now.
M1Garland chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
Nice! I like the way this is turning out :) Keep up the good work
davisboy chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
lets see, i think bolt is in the Himalayas, mittens is in the Sahara, and rhino...maybe Greece?
Heartless demon wolf chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Shit, Dark bold simply has no heart, I love that about him. Now they still have to face Savage and Nightmare, they can't win this fight, I have a feeling they are just wasting time. Very good fight though.

But be sure to seprate pargraphs when it comes to others speaking bro, it's rally hard to read it all mixed together. Damn, poor Rhino, I have a feeling that the human will aid them more as time goes on, I'm so excited to see this update.

I can't wait for more...wonder where their kits are, or Shadow and Sassy...huh, something bad is going to happen, I know it. And I think you meant before paw rather then hand, onto the next one.
dALEkilLsU chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
You know, the last time I checked this story, I still had my PSP. Remember, I commented with it, sent responses to the book were writing, now it's alot bigger. Last time I think was...almost a year ago. I remember I used to spend hours reading Fanfics on it, commenting, helping you with the book. And now my computer works well enough I can do all that from it instead, although I did prefer the PSP. Sorry if I kind of ranted, reliving past times tends to unintentionally take up alot of time.
Genaro Gomez chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Mexico:

Sigue siempre adelante
InvaderL chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Nice chapter, update soon.

Yours truly, InvaderL.
InvaderL chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I'm sad that the kits grew up now. :'( I wanted Wolf x Mir, but not if they're older... I guess I'll have to write my own story with them in it. I'll PM you as soon as I'm done typing this.

Yours truly, InvaderL.
Mike101 chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Alright this sotry continues. Good to hear more from you cloud. I'm really enjoying this story.