Reviews for Acceptance
Ms. Hawkeye chapter 1 . 3/12
This is so good! I loved every moment!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 2/18
This was powerful and so good.

I savored each word, each moment... such a great concept and so well executed.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Bruce Banner is amazing. Thank goodness they found Mark Ruffalo to play him, because that actor and that character are a match made in whatever Heaven Marvel has. Well written, by the way. :)
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
YES! :D
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Hmmm...I liked this! It was short, but to the point and well written. There are a lot of "struggling" fics out there, and this is definitely one of the better ones. It wasn't OOC for any of the team, and I liked that it was...real. Clint probably won't ever forgive himself for killing his brother, or maybe even what he did while under Loki's influence, and that's what I liked most about this fic. It was obvious from the movie that he cared, and blamed himself, a great deal. Bruce is nothing if not a realist. They all have...stuff to deal with in their pasts and not all of it will ever go away. I liked that this wasn't an "off into the sunset" struggling fic. Thank you for sharing.
mcfuz chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
My goodness. This was absolutely remarkable.
Snow chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Good job. Your a good writer.
Autumnights chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
It's stories like these that really make me appreciate the Bruce and Clint friendship that we didn't get to see in the movie, but I'm sure exists.
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Excellent job! That was a great insight into both Bruce and Clint.
MistressSunshine chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Very profound! I haven't seen anyone take a tack like this yet. I like it! Thanks for sharing.
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
God, that sounded so realistic, really something Bruce could have said! :)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Liked this lots.
Ginshi-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Bruce is not only the Avengers' preferred Doctor, he's their shrink too. XD
Izzie McCool chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Ok, this was some of the best I've read in a long time! I really like the way you build the story, and the way you ended it, with Natasha saying thanks, it was perfect.