Reviews for Duplicity
Nix-LokiFan chapter 5 . 4/4
Can't wait for the next chapter!

Nix :-)
carinims01 chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Okay, firstly, hello there. Secondly, I seriously want to curl into a ball and cry and scream and yell because this is just so fantastic. I can't believe it. I can't believe /you./ You downright impress me with Sprout on Ao3, and then I find /this/ on FF... I can't take this. Emotionally. Psychologically. I'm pretty sure I physically can't take this rather because I've been gritting my teeth and literally pulling at my hair and tensing at all the great points and spazing at all that appropriate points... I swear, my family is going to find me in an emotional coma because of this. It is so absolutely fantastic and again, I could /not/ stop reading it. I read this in one go, and that was like 6 hours ago. Please, please tell me you're still planning on publishing the ending chapter. Please. I'm begging you to publish it. This fic is so fantastic and it would be a true tragedy to end like this. Until then, I shall follow this, favorite it, favorite you, and just try to keep my emotions in check... Thank you so much for sharing this. Really. You're brilliant.
Know-Your-Place chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
This is such a detailed and magnificent story! I just found it today, and I finished all the chapters already! Your story is so addicting! I hope you'll get motivated enough to write one more chapter :)
Insert Name Here chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Just found this story. It's really great, although I'm like "poor Bruce and Hulk!" Still, I'm hoping there's a little bit more?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
Its official...I absolutely LOVE your writing! All your stories are phenommonal And I love Bruce so your fits are perfectly appealing. I hope things turn out well for you and you get a chance to update :)
DivaLicious Mykelti chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
sequal please
Sandy-wmd chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
I just found this story, after you mentioned it in an author's note in a different story. I really enjoyed the conversations between Hulk and Tony, and the interactions between Bruce and Loki. The situation at SHIELD was fun to read as well, with the balance between Fury being the hard-as5 Director and compassionate human. I was happy to see that you were going to update after school started, but then I noticed that was back in 2012, and now it's 2013. Hopefully you'll get back to this?
Sam chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
This is great! Please finish it soon, Im DYING!
junkie munkie chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
i'm sorry to say the so far it has been a bit of an arduous journey, it seemed kind of drawn out in parts, but i love the overall story line,it has more than made up for it, it's great.
i love how tony gets on so well with the hulk and his desperate struggle to get fury to swallow his god-damn pride and help bruce was extremely cute.
i always thought that loki getting inside someones head( especially bruce's) would've been very interesting and then like in your fic. he hurts them mentally but the injuries don't appear until that person gains consciousness , would've been great. that's why when i found this fic. i was hooked.
so thanks for the great fic.
jpgFury chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Is there any more? This is a fantastic story and i'd love to see how it ends
jpgFury chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Great start - can't wait ot see where this goes

Good thing I have tomorrow off work to read ;)
Violentshadow chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Epic
Violentshadow chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I love this cliffhanger. Only because you have the next chapter.:D
Violentshadow chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Oh man just got epic! Great chapter loved the part with the stronger spell XD
Violentshadow chapter 2 . 1/20/2013