Reviews for One Dance
Frenchie12 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I watched winter soldier and I noticed how similar they were (because I read this one before and when you mentioned it)
amillipede chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Awww! This is really cute!
fanficfreak159 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I nearly cried :'( really good writing though...
RedHeadReader chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Wow. This story was beautiful. So well written, and it moved me to tears. Happy tears. Amazing.
gymnalissa chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Thank you, this sums up a lot of my headcanon!
(it also made me cry but only a bit so shush)
Lionhearted21 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was sad and beautiful at the same time.
bioshiva07 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This was a beautifully simple one shot. The fading memories of Peggy and Rogers' closure was bittersweet and nostalgic, like the film.
Moo chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Such a cute story. I wish they had put your ending in the movie. A well written piece, keep writing :)
Kuro Chocobo chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
All these feelings. I started tearing up while reading this. You handled this reunion very well.

Personally, I know what it's like to have a relative with Alzheimer's. It's a sort of bittersweet thing when I go to visit my grandmother in her care home, in that there are instances where she remembers memories and details, while there are other days where she has no idea who I am. Anyway, I like how you handled this fic and is perhaps my favorite of all featuring Steve visiting a much older Peggy.
AriodneMSnape chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Aw that was awful and beautiful. I sat here and cried. Beyond the emotional havoc that was just produced in my life, I loved this. You did and incredible job of capturing both the characters and you gave closure to their love story. I love how you incorporated Peggy having a life, but still waiting for Steve. BEAUTIFUL. From a fellow Steve Rogers lover.
katmom chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This was lovely, thank you for sharing.

Kathie
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
The real tragedy of the movie was that Steve and Peggy were robbed of the life that they should have had with each other. That was so sad.
Cary chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
It kills me 2
GingerHeit chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
D': I loved this story! It was sooo sweet and sad...
Susan chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
What a beautiful story. I really enjoyed the way you showed Steve's dedication to Peggy and the way that both of their lives could now move on. Thanks for sharing!