Reviews for Dream
fapping-pro-Helena chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
Omg this was awesome! Please add more
MisukiAii chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
. _ . I swear you are a sadist without knowing it. o The sexiness of this story.
ravenstar12 chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
Awesome endings.I loved how he could do that in front of his friends(forgot thaw friends name)
Incandescent Adolescent chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
I hope you always have writer's block.

Also RIP me.
Incandescent Adolescent chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
WIAT

WAT

oh glob i'm going to faint
Incandescent Adolescent chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Oh man i can just imagine Jinora peeking out from the window of a nearby building going

"YESSSSS THIS IS THE SHIT I ALWAYS READ ABOUTTTTT"

and then crying and failing around the room

sort of like me

except not

ok
Incandescent Adolescent chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
I wish reviews could be sent as audio because I would submit a five minute clip of me screaming praises to this fic

and it would be so loud that even satan himself would come up and tell me to stop

but he can never silence the shipping

of a ship

THE ship
Incandescent Adolescent chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
*PTERODACTYL SCREECH*

do you know how loud i cheered when I learned this was a continuation

i'm cry

no mo pls

*clicks next*
Incandescent Adolescent chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
/grammar out the window (sorries not)
R U TRIYNG OT KILL MEE/ ! !?

I CANT EVEN
EVER
AGAIN

i started reading this at 3am today because i woke up early to go to work and algajghr i needed to kill time right
but then

THEN

i came home to finish reading
AJND THIS!KLAJT

do u understand

i am losing my mind
IT IS ALREADY GONE

i was going to do a proper review at the end

write meaningful somethings
but no

smngajgn
NOOOO

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this ship has sent me over the edge and into the abyss of insanity

i need to find u on tumblr
u have instand follow congrats
Smog chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
I'm so glad that you have updated! Wonderful, chapters. I like how they have different emotions and story lines going on.
WitchyCloudpine chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
I really really liked this chapter, even though it was short! :) Sometimes it's better to quit early than force it out. This was really well done. Keep it up!
JingYee chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
I'm so glad you updated! :) I'm a huge fan of the tahnorra ship (mwahaha) and your fics are some of my favorites for the pairing. I'm looking forward to reading more for Rock Bottom and the other one shots you have in mind. Even if it takes a while, I hope you find your inspiration to write (a lot) again.
WriterChic6 chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
No! I was hoping this wouldn't happen! You listened to me, didn't you? (im kinda glad you did) Arg! so much aghast! This was great. please keep writing.
CharmGirl24 chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
Oh god she is pregnant and Tahno's the father?! Oh boy why dont I think this is not gonna be pretty gosh does he even know the meaning of responsibility? poor Korra.
WriterChic6 chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
I liked this alot. Your Tahnorra week submittions were great. I have following this story since chapter four came out. (Sorry this is the first time i got around to reviewing) I honestly think that Tahno misses Korra and tht he has feelings for her. One thing that confusd me a little bit was the scene in the resturant. I couldn't really tell if Korra was actually there watching him while he was with the other girl or he wanted the second girl to be Korra. In the case of him wanting the girl to be Korra I think he now feels like no other girl can compare to Korra.
As for Korra I think she feels hurt that he keeps playing games with her. I also noticed that you kept emphasizing "month." I'm guessing there's very good reason for thisbut I get the feeling that she may have a little surprize that will be coming to light soon. (I may be entirely wrong but who cares) I also think she feels stupid for falling in love with someone who obvious could break her heart.
Anyway sorry this review was so longand i really liked this. Please update soon! :)