Reviews for Like Me
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Great fic. Asami could probably use the presence of a mother figure to ground her.
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I like this. You really hit on something that Pema and Asami have in common: they're the only non-benders in their respective groups, the airbender family and the new Team Avatar. Well done.
Jess chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I LOVE the bonding! Keep up the GREAT work!
ASongInMyHead chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I adored this! It was so sweet!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Aw yes! Pema and Asami are totally gonna bond. Since Pema wants a nice nonbender like her. :) Nice job.
Talking to the Moon chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
A nice non-bender. Aren't we all. Great story!
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Yo! Miss me? :D

Sorry about not reading your other stories. I'll get right to it. Anywho, this was awesome! I love the relationship between them. And your writing never fails to amaze mez

Well, keep writing! D
tyrantsandcreampuffs chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Will never not read what you write because you're so talented and you have all these wonderful words and you have this way of getting your ideas across and just. Let me hug you because you're wonderful. *hugs*

I'd love to see Pema and Asami grow a special bond while they're at the island! They'd have this wonderful mother-daughter thing and it would be really amazing to see them interact that way, urgh.

Great work! (Not that I need to tell you that, but I'll put it here anyway)
penspunk chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Aww! I liked this. :) I'd been wondering how Asami would be adjusting to living on Air Temple Island, and I think she and Pema would hit it right off. Thanks!
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
That was very good. Going in I wasn't sure what to expect. It was rather simplistic in style, but you pulled it off. I particularly liked the end, with Pema. It's an interesting look into non-bender's perspective. Even if they aren't angry about it, it sure feels weird. Favorited. :)
MysteryPeople chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Oh, I hadn't thought of that. Asami will probably feel really out of place, for more reasons than one. And it makes sense that she'd connect with Pema. Besides them both being nonbenders amongst skilled benders, they're also pretty similar, personality-wise. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw them become buddies in the next few episodes. (I hope so; I want more characterization for both of them, especially Pema, who has almost NONE.)

And I still love your writing style; nothing feels awkward or unnatural.

Now let me sit here for a few minutes and try to come up with constructive criticism. XD

...ah... Okay. I guess. Asami isn't as alone as this makes it seem? I mean, she's obviously got Mako (who hopefully won't derp and drop any relationship bombshells on her, like, I DUNNO, telling her about the kiss? I'm waiting for that to happen, or for her to find out somehow. Oh-ho-ho, Mako... I wouldn't want to be you when that day comes.), and she's becoming friends with Korra, and is presumably friendly with Bolin (though they haven't really interacted directly onscreen). But, that could just be her feeling more alone than she really is, because she's still in shock and pretty shaken up emotionally. So being buddies with Pema would be a good first step into realizing that she was never really alone in the first place. /failconcrit

Could you, like... throw in some grammatical errors or something? Just so constructive criticism is easier? XD