Reviews for Dead by Morning
OhhMockingjayyy chapter 86 . 4/8
Great chapter, I'd love to read more.
princi27 chapter 86 . 3/29
All I can say is Wow! I couldn't stop reading this story. Beautifully written and such wonderful insight into Peeta's character. I think you captured him perfectly. I can't wait for more updates on this story!
Hi. This story is excellent. It is realistic, fascinating and very emotional. This is probably the best interpretation of Peeta I've ever read. Please finish it. I want to know how Peeta will react when he's planting the primroses. I really hope you continue this story to the epilogue! Thanks again for this wonderful story!
wywrite chapter 86 . 1/16
I just read through most of this story (I took some liberties skipping the mission through the Capitol-didn't like it the first time around and doubted I'd like it better from Peeta's POV). I think you've done a nice job fleshing out Peeta's past and explaining the motivation for a lot of his actions. I really like your Peeta. I also think you've done a nice job with Delly. I look forward to reading more.
Pineapple3000 chapter 86 . 12/28/2013
bah- this chapter was awesome. don't put yourself down !
Pineapple3000 chapter 85 . 12/28/2013
Great chapter! Thanks for the read :)
Merdok1993 chapter 86 . 12/22/2013
This is SO good! I've spent a near day reading all of the chapters in one sitting. Thanks for being so great to write this. PLEASE continue soon :)
Katby chapter 86 . 12/17/2013
So, so glad to see you've resumed this story! I'm going to have to go back and reread all of it again!
MrsT chapter 86 . 12/15/2013
Thanks a lot for this great story!
macyjean chapter 86 . 12/12/2013
Thank you for writing more. I appreciate all your hard work. Please keep going. It is a great story.
atbe chapter 86 . 12/11/2013
love this story. you definitely have talent if i might say so. Very vivid,very well researched. Thanks and please continue.
thearcherballet chapter 86 . 12/11/2013
yaaaay i missed this story 3
TheDragonWaiting chapter 86 . 12/10/2013
I guess there isn't much for Peeta to do in this chapter, but I liked hearing about Katniss when she first arrived in D13. Gale equating it to his mother mourning his father is a nice touch.
The PTB's Red Fox chapter 86 . 12/10/2013
yay! update finally :)
good work on the chapter though I don't know why Peeta didn't take the stand or Katniss' mom for that matter, but all ends up the same right
Katniss back in D 12
SweetProserpina chapter 86 . 12/10/2013
Just wanted to thank you for writing! Over the last couple days I've read your story and totally loved it. I really like Peeta's pov- so refreshing!
Thanks again- can't wait to read the rest :)