Reviews for After the Prophecies
Gwbear chapter 19 . 7/9/2013
I really liked this story, but I am puzzled. We never really get to learn who the evil guy with so much power was, or who he came westward to battle to the death if need be. The reason why he had so much power did not make sense either. Never before have even demons been able to hold against the combined force of the nine, yet this unnamed mystery guy did it with ease...

The actual motive behind all of this is not clear to me: can someone explain?
wendums chapter 20 . 6/12/2012
Brilliant. This was as good as the originals. You must have a battle table laid out somewhwere. Very well written and tied up many loose ends. Well Done
wendums chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Quite amusing. Having difficulty logging in on my netbook but mobile is no problem, so all/any reviews from wendums is same as 1st review
wendums chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
So good to see a complete fic. I always check after much disappointment. So as I like first chapter I now look forward to reading. I check out oldest posts working towards newer. Thanks
Isilarma chapter 20 . 3/13/2012
That was brilliant! You really captured the personalites and charcteristics of the characters, and the story itself was really well written.
chlordiazepoxide chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Yes, this is so very close to Eddings-ian. His dry wit, short sentences, almost everything is there. :D Brilliant job
JosephCMY chapter 18 . 1/9/2011
You did a really amazing job with this one... I was almost crying at the end of the chapter.. After reading through the Mallorean and Belgariad series, I had a feeling that Zedar did not willing betray Aldur and it was out of love and necessity that Zedar did so. The part about Zedar being forgiven and then sacrificing himself was simply amazing... Thank you for writing this.
Dejsha's World chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I really like this, it was very descriptive and I'm on the first chapter. Prala is a favorite carachter of mine. If you are interested, I have a belgariad forum "The Belgariad Universe". I love your story and am going to review the next chapter as soon as i finish reading it.
Lady Whimsy chapter 20 . 12/17/2007
I've just finished reading your fantastic story, and I loved it. I fiel that it is the closest thing I've read that approximates Eddings' style. Please write a siquel soon.
JovianJeff chapter 20 . 9/27/2007
Now at the end, and I will say it again, magnificient. A journey, much like books, I wish hadn't ended, but glad I took and thank you very much for writing it.
JovianJeff chapter 15 . 9/27/2007
I know, I said I wouldn't write again until the end, didn't want to flood the reviews with one after each and every chapter, but this one ended in an OMG moment that left me stunned, amazed and wanted to applaude you for this twist I didn't see coming and loved it!
JovianJeff chapter 7 . 9/27/2007
Okay I promise, last review before the end. Wonderful characterization maintained throughout, especially the banter with its perfect canon feeling, and the developing plot is well paced. Never giving anything away too early, nor starving a reader with either little or repeat information. Loving this!
JovianJeff chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
LOL, another magnificient chapter! Plenty of laughs as well as warm fuzzy feelings. The budding romance is perfect as is your premise for where Ayan came from. An attraction also makes sense as Vella made a strong impression with young Kheva.
JovianJeff chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
OMG, you -nailed- Urgit! In fact, all the humor I've come to love about the Eddings writing. It was great to see Senji again. This is really great work. It -feels- like another volume from the Eddings themselves. Onto the next chapter!
JovianJeff chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
What a magnificient plot twist! In truth, I really didn't need a suspenseful part, that's how good your writing is, however, what you ended this chapter on, was incredible. It is so in keeping for what wasn't dealt with at the end of the second series. Bravo sir, bravo!