Reviews for Red Noses
coldweathergal chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
"Sleep-jonesing"? What does that mean?
coldweathergal chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
If you've ever watched Due South you'll know that if they'd wrapped themselves in the hollow carcasses it would have preserved their body heat a little.
Aligalloo chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Excellent. Very well writtin! Good job. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
wow, i hope i never going to be locked or diad in a freezer, one of my worst fears, that and diading of someone how drains all my blood, while i am alive or being buried alive. Okay by the way no what i was going to write about, very good storie, will very much like to read more about what thats going to happen with the Jisbon relationship.
OtherwiseD chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
I am enjoying your story (it's kind of a Castle crossover) - I like the way Teresa thinks to herself here.
Amri91 chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Well-rounded, engaging plot.

No OTT Characterization.

I am hooked!

Please do post more:)
Chiisana Minako chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
I love how you sneaked the fic's title in here. I mean it was implied ever since they got trapped in that fridge thing, but still. And imagining them with red noses is amusing (especially now that they're safe :3).

Good for Jane for wanting to get things good between them, not only for the sake of the next topic of conversation but because, well, he cares. He does.

The build-up for the kiss was excelent. I think I was holding my breath just like Lisbon. I think the second half of that scene could have been a little more detailed for bigger impact but it still works as it is :)

And the *conversation* implications, the hidden meaning that it now has and will have was such a cute (and mischevous) move. Especially since Lisbon was all for it haha.

Can't wait to read more! I know there's a case to be solved but I hope it won't be only that next chapter, huh? *puppy eyes*
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
matsu23 chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Aww I really liked this chapter! They sorted a lot of things out...looking forward to more!
Starscape91 chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more!
allebiouqruop chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Adorable! I like how you keep them in character but still get them appropriately out of it for the right scenes. Update soon!
MissDonniex chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
I loved this chapter, what a great writer you are.
sass box chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
I've loved the last few chapters. I like how you're building up things between them and their interactions are adorable. I can't wait to see what their talk will be about.
wimmer511 chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
I hardly ever comment and now here I am making a second comment only a couple chapters later. I loved the part at the hospital when Lisbon was on the phone with Cho and she made a joke about where to look if they couldn't find them again. Jane's reaction to that was perfect! I could see it so clearly in my head. I laughed out loud even. Just as if I were watching the show. Perfect!
wimmer511 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
This is fantastic. I love it. Very nicely done. The characters sound just like themselves, and they're funny. I think that often fanfic's focus too much on being dramatic and forget that even when the show is serious, Jane and Lisbon nearly always have a sense of humor. As a matter of fact I can't remember a time when they didn't, for at least a part of the show, anyway. I'm only on the second chapter, but I have been enjoying myself immensely, and I just couldn't go on without telling you how much I'm enjoying your story. You are an excellent writer!