Reviews for Anthem of the Angels
scarlettravencrove chapter 2 . 7/18
Hope you continue this is amazing !~
Feenrai chapter 2 . 7/18
Awww, I really liked this one too! I love when Harry has pet snakes :) I wonder where you would have gone with this story, but at least I enjoyed the setup. Thank you for sharing!
Elijah Vey chapter 2 . 1/25
Please please please please please please please please update thus story soon I really want know what happens next
kagome higurashi chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
please write some more. it's good. have harry visit ruby and others more. have him speak to the Hungarian horntail dragon in parseltongue. have the students react to harry speaking parseltongue to ruby and others. have ron and Hermione and the others reveal why they distance themselves from harry.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
Mah! Sadness! I want to know more!
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
I like it! Definitely worth continuing!
julie chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
fic a l'air super. vivement la suite :)
Nocx chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
So far I really love this story. I really hope youre still working on this! Love the abuse and angst, cant get enough of that. Definitely worth continuing.

By the way, I dont think he should take a snake with him. The last part of the chapter already kind of stated that he wouldnt, so it would be weird to go back on that.

But either way, it doesnt really matter, as long as you update! ;)
kagome higurashi chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
Midnight Dancing Wolf chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
I can see that, Harry walking around with snakes in his pockets and bag and if anyone tries to steal anything from him the snakes would bite them!
kirajefferson95 chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
please update i really like where you are going with this story
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
I really like it so far, and hope you update soon. Harry/Viktor pairings are amongst my favourite, and there really are not enough of them around. Keep up the great work.
Angel.deville chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Good work and I hope you update soon x x
jinglyjess chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Your stories are just amazing! Please continue soon!
Belbel1213 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Please update! I really love this story and I am dying to know what's going to happen!