Reviews for Swirling Tides: Wrath of the Storm
Black Caesar chapter 1 . 2/22
I think your interactions were nice if I found any amiss it would be your misinformation of possibly not knowing certain things during the time you actually written this story I suggest Naruto Wiki highly useful for accurate series' information. Now I get this out first since it's my biggest pet peeve; why people feel calling him as Uzumaki-Namikaze for one Namikaze isn't a clan so either use his clan name or his father but not both just like Tsunade isn't refer to Uzumaki-Senju people should really stop merging the names he's the fourth son we know we don't need to see the name to know that he is just like they are kid's that don't have their father's last name but they know the person is their father. Since you are only in three chapter it can still be fixed. One there is an actual Kurama clan in Konoha; Kurenai's first student Yakumo belong to it and they have like a genjutsu Kekkei Genkai. Secondly No matter how hard Naruto try genjutsu out his reach because of the Kyuubi not just his reserves since the Kyuubi makes his reserve fluturate constantly by flowing in it. Third, the biggest misconception is jinchuriki have to be a baby is false as there have now been 5 known jinchurikis (Mito, Killer B (posssible all Hachibi jinchurikis weren't newborn), Kushina, Minato, Zetsu) that weren't newborn and 3 were grown adults (Mito, Minato, and Zetsu). Another Sakura parents are Kizashi (Father) and Mebuki (Mother and also Ino's Aunt) they reach Chunin but that was it. It's speculated she got her hair color on her dad side possible her grandmother (your Haruno council member could be her that way all you need to change is that it's Sakura's grandmother and not mother) as Shizune once recognize the hair color when they first meet. Glad you didn't make Naruto skill breakdown to Kakashi seem outrageous and it's realistic in terms of what he should be anyways with some hidden abilities. I just me but please don't use Hinata (personal hate for the stalker thinking he belongs to her because no one ever been interested) because 90% of Uzumaki revival and banishment story has her as a pairing and it gets old past and also her Kekkei Genkai automatically make all offspring Hyuugas and Uzumakis. Well I think you should use Karin she's an Uzumaki and has now been show as the only other known Uzumaki than Kushina to possess chakra chains. I wouldn't mind Sakura since he always had crush on her since first meeting her plus that genetic love for exotic hair color (haha). Just in case you don't know but the Uzumaki bloodline is strong life force (ability to endure and survivve grievous injuries; also attributes to large reserves, high metabolism and stamina), incredible longevity (well Mito was born before Konoha erection and survive well into the Sandaime's regin), and recuperative powers (ability to quickly recover from extreme exhaustion and heal injuries in short time); they specialized in funijutsu tho they were know to be crude. Now the Kyuubi enhance the Uzumaki bloodline of course hence his insane reserves and regenerative like healing. The Kyuubi's unique ability is to detect negative emotions and has affinity to fire and wind
guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Great story since your having trouble with the pairing why not make this a harem story
leafstone chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
DaughterofDante chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Hmmm...
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Saitou Takeshi and Kasaya Fumio, the Tsuchikage and Raikage

hmm is it because of the timeskip its not oonoki and A?

i understand the former he is very old in canon, but the latter, he doesnt seem THAT old.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I've read a lot of Naruto Banished fics

really? GIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMME...

idk why but i like them, i prefer those that sticks as much to canon as possible, by that i dont mean that it HAS to be well intentioned extremist danzo, instead of this jerkass here, no by that i mean kurama, tailed beast ball, and obito uchiha.

But honestly of the handfull(s) of banish stories ive read hes friends DONT turn on him, and in those that some do, its not them all, sakura tends to be the bad party majorly with hinata almost always being on hes side.

Both for obvious reasons, heck more or less the same reason.
a crush.
simhead75 chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
seems interesting will look for more
tedlay chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Awesome job with the story please update asap
Prince0Dragon chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
This is interesting. When will Naruto reveal himself?
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
"Raiton: Hiraishin no Jutsu
Why is it named after the Yondaime's technique but having a completely different effect.
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Both Saitou and Kasaya are very selfish and power hungry people but they do care for their villages,
Why the OCs? The Kages were made known in canon and their likely successors were made known as well. So why OCs when you have canon shinobi for the position.

Daikonran
Meaning?

Surprised that Hinata I only B rank after 15 years of shinobi work. If she is a full Jounin than she should be A rank. Neji was BA rank in canon after 3 years.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Pairings are undecided though I'm leaning toward Naru/Saku, Naru/Hina or Naru/OC that I'll make up
Out of those I am leaning to Hinata or an OC. Not much on NaruSaku. Great sister figure but that's about it. The other options are older women. Anko and Konan are great pairings. Anko is a little older; Konan a bit older. Anko is in her 20s while Koana is 30s.