Reviews for Playthings
FrostyFeline chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Awwwww, its ok Loki! Thor's there to protect u! People can be so cruel! I mean, attacking an almost defenceless, magic-less man? That's low U_U *head shake of disappointment*

but on a happier note, awesome chapter!
rogueXmagneto chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Beautiful chapter, and very well done. Poor Loki though, will no one ever respect him again? I am glad Thor is beginning to see the torture he has had to deal with and how it has shaped him. The part with Frigga was nice; I was hoping for a bit more mother/son interaction. Men in Asgard attracted to Loki, that's interesting. Maybe you touch upon that more. Anyway I love when you update, please update like right now.
Because I Can and Will chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
I loved this chapter and thought it was beautifully done. Can't wait to read more :).
Fairedenale chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
So cold, after all he's done for you. He's even risking angering his father (which has already happened), to believe you and keep you safe, and this is how you repay him. Don't push him away. Be nice to Thor, Loki. Another chapter well done, even if Loki is acting like is evil self, but still, no one can expect him to change over night. We can hope and wish... Please update soon hun. Love ya!
rogueXmagneto chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Things are really picking up. I can't wait to find out more about Keir; he sounds interesting. Did Loki have a slip of the tongue? Well it seems to me he hasn't got family all out of his heart just yet. Thor must have tremendous patience with Loki; he knows Loki isn't going to change over night. Update ASAP!
rogueXmagneto chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Really good chapter. At least Odin is not coming off as a complete bastatd. I wonder what night terrors plague Loki. Are they part of the key to his broken mind? Anyway I hope Thor hangs in there.
Redblade chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Uuuuuu, the plot thickens...

I couldn't stay serious about Errol... My brain kept supplying me with images of a dememnted version of Winnie the Pooh's Owl. xD
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
It's an excellent fic *0*
rogueXmagneto chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Good chapter, everyone is blaming Loki; when he just tried to help. I didn't like Sif in the movie she was very hostile when it came to Loki. I hate her even more in this story.

I'm use to pretty boys like Frandral being an butt.

So who is trying to start a war? Where is Odin? How much will Loki have to take from those who already hated him, even before Loki's misdeeds? What happen to Loki as a slave? Please update really soon.
rogueXmagneto chapter 2 . 5/25/2012

I'm use to pretty boys like Frandral being an butt.

Fairedenale chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
I like this story already. One of the first Thor fanfics I've read and I need more. Please update soon hun. Love ya!
talk-ape chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
wow highly original idea!
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This. Is sounding. AWESOME. Please continue it!
rogueXmagneto chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I love Loki and yes I have felt bad for him in the Thor movie and even in Avengers movie. Odin fell into his sleep at the worst time. Loki was discovering the truth about himself and with no reassurance from Odin whose opinion mattered most to him ; Loki was left vulnerable to his own selfdoubt and destruction. So I like seeing plots like these where Loki is redeemable. I hope Loki will not be treated too bad, but every story must have some angst. You have a great start! Update ASAP!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2