Reviews for You'll Always Be For Me
to lazy to login chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I seriously love how you portray these characters! You make them feel like real people, not cartoons! Please never stop writing. (PS. I love how you write Dick and Batgirl, just saying... in case you want to write more about them. ;)
monkeygirl123473 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
sooo sweet and romantic and funny at the same time i loved it all i thought this is a great story from the start to the end!
beautifullove521 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Favorite story loved it u shud keep going or something
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Awh, Dick and Zatanna are so cute, and Wally and Artemis are just hot. XD
Opaul chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Is everything you write fucking adorable? Yes I think it is.
whelmedarrow chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love the college verse
BlueBird722 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Aw, cute story! I really liked the ending when Jade revealed she was pregnant, and how Artemis and Wally joked about skipping the ceremony.

Do you think you can write a story (sequel or not?) that describes the birth of Lian and how the team and League react and take care of her? I think you're a good Lian writer, so having a story telling about her birth and infancy would be valuable.
blackjaybird chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
SOOOO CUTE! OMG you should follow it up with the baby now! 3
JadeBrycin2116 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Adorable :3

I loved every second of this story. It was cute and i loved the writing style. Wally n artemis were perfect in this AU. Honestly, i would love to c this same AU but in a dif story, focusing on dick n zatanna ;) haha anyways, great story!
bluepianos chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Perfect Spitfire fluff fic is so perfect. And the overload of sexy-times was a grand touch. I loved this so much.
youaresunriseandiamsunset chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hi! I just wanted to say that I LOVE your YJ oneshots, they are so amazing, I just love them. This one was really cute, I loved how you described Wally and Artemis's relationship throughout the entire thing. Lovely job! :) I think my favorite part was reading how their relationship started and where it currently is in the story (it made me think of Friends with Benefits if you haven't seen the trailer). Anyways, great job again, and I hope you don't mind me asking this, but I'm a HUGE Dick/Babs fan (no offence to Robtanna lovers, I just like Dick/Babs better) and I loved your oneshots on them. Well, I was just wondering if you could try to do a oneshot on them with snippets of Kaldur and Zatanna (I also loved that oneshot you did of them), Spitfire, Supermartian etc. I hope you don't mind. Thank you, and once again, I love your oneshots! :)
Chalant Lover chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
omg you did it again! your awsome, the best, and their are many other words to describe, but thank you so much. You made me so happy! i felt like crying at the end! ps can you make another story with zatanna and dick and about the promise ring please, like in this story. Most of all thank you!
randommonkeyz998 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Loved it! It was really good, and funny! :)
Dextra2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012