Reviews for Two Years Later
Bombgirl chapter 1 . 4/15
Amazing story ! I love Maura's monolog. And of course the happy end is just perfect. Thank you !
TayeLynX chapter 1 . 4/16
Wow I love this story. It freaked me out a little though, because I had seen the date it was published and the first thing I see when I opened it was today's date (4.16.2014).
TitaCL chapter 1 . 3/24
This fic is amazing!
Thank you!
shaakeeit chapter 1 . 3/3
I'm not in the Rizzles fandom but my girlfriend bought my for x-mas an e-book and filled it with rizzles. I started reading in the train in my way home and I became addicted to them. I've always watch the series but reading them is like having what the show doesn't give us.
The las line is by far the best, but the whole picture is just perfect, the best Rizzles ending I've ever read. And congratulations, Maura is a very hard character and she's so well done.
Cute sufering Maura is cute.

P.S: sorry for my bad english.
coachd120 chapter 1 . 1/31
Wow - I am so glad i found this little story - the wedding vows would have knocked anyone out! So glad you didn't do all the angst stuff and just let the beautiful thing happen. Great
vinocibo chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I read this story a couple of times now. I like it's faded sadness, but, most of all, I am moved by its sweet romanticism.
Dare2speed chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Wow it so nice :)
Zasterfate chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
The characterization here is magnificent. Just amazing and the ending, the build-up, the tension. This has to be one of my favorite Rizzle fics now. Just wonderfully done.
Rizzles-JaneandMaura chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This made me cry, so much. Amazing writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Correction from last post : I only hope to be so lucky as to find a love like this. Thank you for posting this wonderful story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Correction from last post :I only hope to be so lucky as to find a love like this. Thank you for posting this wonderful story :)
LV415 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wow completely blown awaaaaaayyy! I'm not even going to lie my eyes were teary and my heart dropped more than once I had lost all hope and gained it right back again ...what a emotional roller vows were Amazing ! I only hope to be so lucky as to find a love like you for posting this wonderful story :) PS I would love to know what Jane was thinking even though the story is perfect as is.
PotterSpell94 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
WHAAAAT?
ohmygod! Uhmm.. I'm just gonna go cry and CRY!
TheSheepah chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
What a master piece. I cried like a child. Amazing...
KittyGetAwayFromTheBlanket chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Oh,.. FML. What happens next? Oh man, What if we never find out? WE JUAT HAVE TO. :( this story is amazing,.. It just, just has to continue!