Reviews for Welcome to 765 Pro
gracegrrl007 chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
*applause* Congratulations on finishing! It was nice to see Keiko evolve from a flute-playing little teen to an idol. This was a really cute story, and I found myself really liking Keiko. Thanks for the adorableness! X3
Project Idol chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
Hello, it's me again.

Your story has developed significantly in certain ways. Of course no spelling and grammer errors that I could see. I like how you organized your chapters and how the story went. But, as always, this review has a bit of criticism.

You mentioned in previous chapters that the scandals revolving around Keiko' fights were like the ones centered around Chihaya, however that is not the case. The death of Chihaya's brother was something out of her control since she was a child back then. However, in Keiko's situation, the fights were situations where she could have walked away from. Another thing, the Producer should not have come to pick Keiko up for the concert. As Daisuke has custody over her, the Producer must respect his wishes if he does not wish for Keiko to participate, even if this is a harsh punishment. And finally, this is a nitpicky little detail that you probably didn't really mean, but I noticed there wasn't a chapter focusing on Ritsuko. Granted, she is a lot less popular than the other idols in the series, but you should at least give her a chapter.

Other than that, your story was actually interesting so I'm impressed. I liked that Keiko apologized in the end, good for her. I hope to see more of your writing in the future.
gracegrrl007 chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
It's baaaack! Keiko-chan! Good to see you again!
I'm glad her grandfather let her stay. That means more friendly interactions betwixt Keiko and the rest of our beloved idols. It also means this cute little book gets to continue. I've missed you.
Looking forward to the conclusion!
gracegrrl007 chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
So basically, Producer is kinda tricking her grandfather into letting Keiko perform, and now he's gonna be ticked but that's OK, because now Keiko gets to put on her first live with her friends and it's all so cute and Keiko's so loveable and GYAAH.
And now I anxiously await the rest.

Oh yeah, and: 765 Pro, you guys are such good friends.
gracegrrl007 chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
...Well, holy fish. That was intense. Keiko, your grandfather is very much ticked. You shouldn't have lied. Tsk tsk. Well, that aside, it was well-written...the dialogue is still cute and great and intense and that nightmare was intense and now I'm excited for the rest
gracegrrl007 chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
I got you this engagement ring. You should put it on your finger. *wink wink nudge nudge*

Excuse me, I don't want to neglect the main point of this chapter, which was Keiko and Azusa. I've always loved Azusa (not as much as I love Makoto, but still...) so it was nice to see her get her page time. 765 gets a concert! Yay! Do your best girls. I just know you'll be fantastic. Anyways, this was super-cute again, and I say that a lot but I think everything is cute so...yeah. ANYWAYS! Looking forward to more Makoto-I mean more chapters.
gracegrrl007 chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
It's nice to see a random thief getting involved in things. Random thieves are always welcome to add an extra layer of random.
Anyways, another good chapter
gracegrrl007 chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Oh Miki. You are just too cute.
Everyone is so in-character. It's nice.
Still really enjoying this! :3
gracegrrl007 chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Gyaaah, some Takane-eating-ramen moments!
You can't have Takane without ramen. Takane is just always involved with ramen because nobody knows what else to do with her.
Still cute as usual! Keiko is really adorable. She's a good OC. Certainly not a Mary-Sue which rocks 'cause Mary-Sues are annoying. Keiko, you're cute. Keep being awesome.
gracegrrl007 chapter 7 . 11/14/2012

Chihaya got to actually socialize. How rare but wonderful. Oh, Keiko, you're just so cute that everyone has to say at least three nice words to you. Good work!
gracegrrl007 chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
I should have reviewed on this earlier. You have a really cute writing style and the idols seem very much in character. Keiko herself is very loveable too-not too perfect, but not an angsty little emo. She's very cute
This chapter in general was just adorable. Iori is such a cute character (even if Makoto is my favorite...but personality-wise, Iori's second favorite :3). So...yeah.
Good story!
androidilenya chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
This story would be much improved if it was not written in script format. Don't get me wrong, I think that it's a great story, but having it in the format that it is in is both against the rules of this site and a bit confusing to read. I strongly suggest that you consider changing it. That being said, I really likes this chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Cronomon chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
Ah, that was pretty cute. Nice little karaoke outing and then Keiko gets to be a hero and save Haruka's purse! I thought some of the dialogue in this chapter was a bit clunky (they'll be talking about one thing and then just abruptly switch to something else out of nowhere) but everything else was good. Haruka's always such a nice person, reassuring Keiko and helping her out like that. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Cronomon chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Yay for Miki's chapter! It was nice seeing my suggestions actually put into the story. Thanks for that :3 I really love how Keiko just goes with things as they are. Like "yeah, okay, I'll fix the music box" and "yeah, okay, Honey is Honey." She's a pretty easy person to get along with, it seems.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
androidilenya chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Miki's awesome, you captured her character really well. So Keiko's good at fixing things, huh? That's cool. Seems like she can do everything, really.
Nice chapter, can't wait for next one!