Reviews for Ebb and Flow
cracknovelist chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
Oh, I can only hope you continue soon! Such gems like these are incredibly hard to find in the midst of sloppily written work that only focuses on the relationship and not the actual building up of the relationship and the plot itself. Yes, even when there's the occasional swear it did not stop me from believing how real this read. It felt so canon at times, its true! Not many people can do that so bravo! Encore!

Please write agian :3 its amazingly believable!
cromeme chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
Hello, not sure if you are still updating, but just wanted to thank you for the experience! Really love your story. Take care!
fapping-pro-Helena chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Omg this is rely good! Please don't leave me hanging here! Please write more chapters!
untiltheveryend96 chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
OMG you have to update; this is brilliant writing!
CourteneyxD chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
Ohmygoodness. If you abandoned this, I'm going to cry.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Very interesting!
xinwei chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
I need more oo ! Great AU!
escappe chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
This such an amazing story so far written by a talented author but I was so sad when it stopped. Get back to it as soon as possible :3
Flowers Can Have Thorns chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
It took me several tries, but I finally found an awesome Tahnorra fic! Whoot! Fantastically written
L-Uchiha chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
Tahnorra 4 ever! I love your fic! Please keep writing, i can't wait for the next chapter!
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
My reaction after reading:
What? What do you mean there are only 8 chapters? What? There's not more? What? What?!
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
When someone asks what a fandom is:
Me: It's where you spend all your money.
And you can't control your emotions.
And you start crying all the time.
And you destroy your social life.
And you probably need therapy.
Basically, fandoms are like drugs.
[Not my words]
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Oh, the feels!
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
You've got the character's personalities spot on, but just remember that Korra holds onto her pride, and she's only lovey-dovey when she's alone. You are an amazing author. :)
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Again, awesome chapter. Please write more.