Reviews for Completely Contrived OneShot 4: Disguise
PKPineappleKingPK chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Aww I got butterflies ramming through my insides
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oh my goodness! You have some of the best lines! Love your dialogue.
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
AWWW that was so cute! *Siiiiigh.* Your really good at fluff :') Thank you for the sweet ending :D
iknowuknow chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Jesse Wales chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is my favorite Lassiet stories hands down, followed closely by "Lassiter: ChChChanges". By the way, when will you make the sequel for it?
Jesse Wales chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
AlyshebaFan1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Two bits, four bits, six bits, a peso...all those for Loafer, stand up and say so! ;)

Loved it. Lassie/Zorro is just so...perfect, and apt, even if it's called 'contrived'. I can so picture Lassiter in that outfit, swashing his buckle...

...what? Oh. My mind wandered.
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I was listening to this amazing song while reading this amazing story and I almost cried! :'D
whimsical-one-ga chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Sigh, a nice combination of my favorites of Zorro and Lassiet, so sweet. Enjoyed the scenario very well, keep them coming :)
hfce chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Awwww.. That was so sweet. But I thought for sure she knew who it was from the get go. She must have really been out of it. LOL!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
*faints from fluffy goodness*
mggublergal chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Wow, that was sooo romantic! I wish that the writers on Psych would read this story (oh, hell they should read all of them) because I would love to see Carlton dressed like that on the show AND for them to see just how much more sense it is to see Juliet with him instead of Shawn. They could pair Shawn up with Marlowe instead...just saying. Just got lost into the whole kissing and dancing and pictured those two actually playing this out on the show *sigh* 3
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
*gurgle*

So.

Freakin'.

ADORABLE!

Plus, those kisses were all kinds of wicked sexy! And... and... you are totally the Master of internal Carlton. You have the Carlton-isms and the despairing humor down to an absolute science.

"Holy Saint Crap on a satiny pillow of..." is utter brilliance and I bow at your prowess. I wish I could make him as consistently romantically funny as you do. Bravo!