Reviews for A Good Morning
April.du.Juin chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
It is so sweet! And lovely! They are indeed a little bit OOC but I think it is even better that way :)
I hope you will write something else here soon :)))
Nyletak17 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
So good! I loved all three!
MrsN chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Very sweet!
A bit OOC, but I loved it anyway -
cdong15 chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
have megan find out she's a witch
esquiggle chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Oh, gads, I love these. Please keep it up, they're just so adorable. I love unwillingly sentimental Sophie! xD
theredrobin chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Good for Sophie! Very like her, not to put up with Howl's foolishness (or insecurity, whichever). I liked this a lot.
jblockk chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
I sincerely love this collection of one-shots!

Howl's interactions with Morgan are so cute! I can understand why hormonal Sophie is so jealous.

While I could prattle on about my all my favorite aspects of your writing, I will simply state that I extremely enjoy it and look forward to reading more of it.

However, I must state that Calcifer's one-liner at the end of this particular one shot was fantastic.
Frogster chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
That was cute! Love the idea of Howl taking care of his son. Sounds just adorable. Especially because he's letting Sophie rest.

Love how you had Howl say "You just can't keep your nose out of anything!" I love his nose comments. :D

Write more soon!
theredrobin chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Daddy Howl makes me melt. I think you handle these characters really well, spats, unusually emotional Sophie, and all.
theredrobin chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Agh, so adorable. Well written and a believable scenario for their characters. Just what I needed since the flow of HMC stories has been at a near standstill lately.
mrs.Franny.Robinson chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
So cute! I love these books so much! Beautiful writing!
Frogster chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That was cute! Liked how you described Howl's eyes as being the color of the Porthaven sea. You did an excellent job at characterization as well.

I just want to know where Howl got the ring-and how long he's had it if this is the next day after the book ends. Same old outwardly confident Howl.