Reviews for Dream
Perfection as always!
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Lovely. Just lovely.
Dr. Holland chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Brilliant! I really loved this one. Perfect post-season 5 finale take!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This was great to read. Enjoyed it, a lot.
Avivush chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Your story make me all happy and giddy and smiling to my computer :)
jojo.4ever chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
It's perfect Chuck and Blair. And it's beautiful.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This was fantastic, I'd say one of your best yet. You used really poetic language in a way that fits Chuck and Blair so well, and yet you also intersperse that with straightforward phrases like "They stare at each other" which makes the story all the more compelling to read. I also adore how you wrote how Chuck believes their marriage is a given, not even a question. Le sigh. There will never be another couple like them, eh? Really good job xx
louboutinlove chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
What a lovely surprise. It's funny how they both fight their feelings but in the end they have no choice but to give in. They fit together so effortlessly that it seems they just fall back into the shape they're supposed to be. Loved the rhythm, concise but powerful.
tversky chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I loved this so much. I was kind of worried it would be a bit angsty from the description but the tone was actually perfect. They don't jump right back into each others arms but they slowly, cautiously (almost SWEETLY) make their way back together again. The ending made me smile. :) Especially the notion of them getting an apartment together when they marry. Aww. Great job! :)
ladykaru chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is beautiful and it made me happy. So very happy. I can barely wait for *gasp* October to see this, them happy and surrendering to each other like it's supposed to be. And I know I'll each and every little fic you come up with this summer. There's no bursting this chair bubble.
gossipgirllover123 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
so perfect. and I loved the style of this piece - short, brief sentences - but yet so evocative.
Meg chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I really enjoyed this. It was very Chuck and Blair and the writing was great as well. Thank you!
Joy chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I adored the few words they said to each other and the looks they shared. You truly captured the magic of Chuck and Blair in your one shot, lovely writing.
Amy chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Yeah! Finally a fic that makes sense about the finale! Hope it happens just like this on the show!
LeftWriter224 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012