Reviews for Without You
ironseas chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I almost didn't click on this story because I saw the word vignette in the summary (they're so short that I find that just when I start to enjoy the story, it's over). So glad that I did because this was wonderful. You've captured the stages of Lisbon's grief over Jane's departure so realistically. I also love your use of the present tense - it makes Lisbon's emotions / actions so much more intense and immediate.

I really do hope you write more over the summer! I would really love to read your take on the aftermath of Jane/Lisbon's reunion.
jisbon chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I loved this so much. Such great emotion!
Rach112 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Wow...this was brilliant! Really moving and emotional. I feel Lisbon's pain so clearly and I felt a little tear pricking in my eye when she visited the graves. This is just such a beautiful piece. I cannot wait to read more of your work.
wavesofred chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
God this was more depressing than I expected. Well-written though. :)
ItsCherry chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I enjoyed reading this! I would have loved to see how Lisbon reacted to Jane's disappearance, and this was pretty realistic. Personally, I never thought that she would go into a full out depression, but it was a lot more emotional the way you wrote it.

I felt so sorry for Lisbon after reading this .

Great job!
shepweir always chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This was so real and powerful. I felt like I had truly joined Lisbon on her vigilant search for her love. You did an outstanding

job bringing out her thoughts and depression. I can see this process as being accurate in it's description of what did happen

while Jane was gone. I thought the birthday moment made it seem even more true Mentalist. Also the near stalker scenario. Perfect on so many levels. Well done.
cherryblossomcanopy chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
this story was heartbreaking. i hope you write more stories, as i will read them :). i mean, sheesh how many months til season 5? too many...
macisgate chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
So good! I really liked reading this. It fit the episode and the characters perfectly.