Reviews for Fall of the House of Pierzynski
nightmaster000 chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Great story. Can't wait to see how Cartman is going to get out this mess.
Stoopidrocks chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Finally got the chance to read this chapter. Still laughing at the crack brownies quite possibly the most fucked up thing you've ever done in one of your stories you gave the kids crack brownies.

Keep the depravity up girl your fan Stoopid Rocks?
Wensleydale Cheddar chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Hoho, looks like the brownies could be a new way for Cartman to get rich quickly... I wonder if he'll think about it or just deem it as a hindrance... He could use his brownie-addicted army to take over the world and kill the Jewbots... or something. It seems Kyle and Charlie will be his only non-addicted classmates.

I kind of expected these cooking lessons to be like this... Still, it was funny. Your Chef is fantastic, I wish I could write him like that.
Coyote Smith chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Good chapter! Chef acted the same way he used to be in the first seasons of the series(I miss him). And Clyde was so funny when he tried to get brownies from Cartman, it made me laugh :)
johneggerts chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Oh my god, this is so funny! XD

Is that gluco-whatever real? If it is, that'd be awesome. XD

Thank you for continueing this, it's real fantastic!
6747 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
zombie child looking for brownies dudududduduudu
HermesOlymp21 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
This is getting good so far. When are you gonna write more?...not that I'm pressuring you or anything.
Wensleydale Cheddar chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Chef's a mentor! My favourite part of the episode. You write him very well. Nice to see Cartman and him have their own little sub-plot.

I also love these little woman-to-tomboy conversations between Sharon and Charlie. Well, good luck with... processing your emotions, Charlotte.

Keep it up, I guess. I suppose saying that I love how your stories resemble the show itself would now be boring...
6747 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
cool charlie diary suck they basly force her to have one
Wensleydale Cheddar chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
New story at last, yay.

"Kyle (whispering to Stan): I'm gonna be a detective!

Stan (whispering to Kyle): I'm gonna be a marine biologist!"

And I'm gonna be the king of pirates!

I love how you write Clyde. He seems so clueless and silly, just like in the show... or at least in the 3rd grade episodes.

You know, thanks to you, I just imagined four random kids approaching a grown-up Cartman in the school cafeteria and saying:

"CARTMAN: Hello, there, children!

KIDS: Hey, chef!

CARTMAN: How's it going?

KIDS: Bad."

Even if it was kosher, if I were Kyle, I wouldn't eat his brownie... It might have been poisoned...

"Mr. Garrison: Hurry up, Charlotte, I've got a class of normal kids to teach.

Timmy (randomly, from the corner of the room): TIMMEH!"

xD One of my favourite moments of this chapter...

Cute and funny Jane has a pretty stange sense of humour... But I guess she fed her children with bleach...

Anyway, an interesting story, but I'm still waiting for more. Keep it up, PROJECT B
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
well, at least mr mackey agrees it was a bitch move! XD
TheBlackEwe chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Cute and funny... poor Charlie. Bitch move, indeed. :L

I'm trying to imagine Damien doing Pilates... (I think you meant "Pilates", "palate" means the roof of the mouth.)

Have I ever told you how well you write Cartman's lines? They're just... they're just perfect I don't know how else to put it. They're Cartman. :) You manage to make him rude and horrible without forcing it too far, but just far enough. And out of all the kids in South Park, I would personally find Cartman the hardest to write. You do it very well. :)
RockHead South Park chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hey M Glad to see your back writing again. I particularly liked Cartman's presentation and how he suddenly remembered that he "forgot" to use Kosher Margarine. He's such a dick to Kyle.

Also I liked Charlie's presentation not Clyde's though his was kind of lame but thats good cause he is kind of lame on school projects.

All in all I enjoyed reading this and It's good to hear from you again.
6747 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
cool charlie mum more of a bitch then i thougth to begian with