Reviews for Fate Is Playful - Original
shadowswithouthope chapter 38 . 10/14
I enjoyed reading this. Sometimes the muse just likes to run away for a while I hope yours comes back eventually :)
shadowswithouthope chapter 33 . 10/14
Here you say sev doesn't care for horses but in chapter22 during the picnic he tames one of the rowdier horses. Just thought I'd mention the contradiction. I love your story because it focuses on the sweetness between them :)
fanficfanatic711 chapter 38 . 9/7
Thank you for writing what you could. When you can I would love to see your rewritten version. I'm sorry for what happened even if I don't know what it was.
WolfDaemon2389 chapter 37 . 4/15
What happens to the bunnies? Do they get eated? Or kept?
WolfDaemon2389 chapter 38 . 4/15
I pray to all higher powers (Marauders included) that you find a muse. If this does not happen would you please add a small chapter saying whether or not harry gets his happy ending at least. Just for closure. I hope this does not happen though. It would be a shame to see such a story go down like that. Thanks for the Briliant read. Hope to see it continued at a later date.
Luc chapter 9 . 2/28
This story is interesting and I like draco and Lucius.
But it feels there are too many mates. For instance Severus is shown so seldomnly that he is left a very flat and unused character. Too many mates, too little time for them to really grow as character which does not make s good story.
And the antagonists, ginny, ron and this slytherin dude are so stupid. No rhyme or reason or self preservation. And even when their IQ is under 10, they still manage to hurt Harry which makes Harry seem pretty useless as well..
Luc chapter 6 . 2/28
The harry/snape scene was far too fast. It didnt make sense theyd get along immediately considering their past. And if harry just found his first mate, can he really separate so easily. and harry just outed himself and his species to the whole great hall. Dumbledore must know now that his deed is revealed yet harry does nothing
Luc chapter 3 . 2/28
This skips a lot of things.
What species is Harry? If theyre so rare why are so many around Harry? Why doesnt Harry freak out more? He is surrounded by strangers. For all he knows, they just transfigured him and this a plot to get something from him or... Why does Harry act like this around this Melissa, a stranger. Why hasnt Harry heard of these creatures? Are harrys mates wizards or same species? Why isnt Harry angry at Dumbledore or?
What Im trying to say is Harry is ooc here and many things are repeated in the dialogue when there are so many important questions left open. And how Harry knows he needs three mates when the Melissa grl just said he needs several
Paper lantern18 chapter 38 . 2/11
Such a shame hun; I enjoyed this story... cheers!
Demonica-Death chapter 1 . 2/5
Why should people complain? if they like it enough then they could write their own ending for the story to satisfy their curiosity. That's what i do, it is just simpler than complaining.
2Nd And 3Rd paragraph

6Th And 7Th Paragraph

They Both Start With Harry And After
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 37 . 1/25
I loved the story
Loveless150050 chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
How old ID Harry, what year at Hogwarts is he in?
SnapeFan206 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
What if someone were to adopt the story and finish it for you, but give you credit for the first 36 chapters?
FoxFira chapter 37 . 10/30/2014
Do not worry about this being a flame. I enjoyed the chapter you have made and who knows if your discontinued story gives me an idea for later. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for creating it in the first place.