Reviews for Fate Is Playful - Original
popi32 chapter 1 . 5/17
Come on this is the fourth time he is losing a kid come on that's too cruel
alinefgs chapter 38 . 3/19
espero que poste logo não aguento mais esperar e também espero que Harry não perca o bebê dessa vez adorei continua bjs
Savanah509 chapter 4 . 1/21
I really need that room
alinefgs chapter 36 . 1/8
Tô adorando essa fic bjs continua
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Your story is very similar to The Rise of the Draken. Is it inspired by that story because you should mention it. The only thing going for this fanfiction is that Harry's mates are not OC. Otherwise your story is just a copy of The Rise of the Draken, right down to the different society for the creatures and the amount of mates Harry has.

Your writing is pretty mediocre as well, I hope that you can write better if you do continue.

Honestly, I wouldn't be this annoyed if you had said you were inspired by The Rise of The Draken, or mention that the similarities are just a coincidence.
ShadowThief126 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Great story
LoserLikeMe2009 chapter 38 . 1/21/2016
I know this story is discontinued for the time being at least, but I'd really just like to say that this is really well written. I generally don't like Harry/Lucius or Harry/Severus pairing or Harry with multiple lovers, but your story really shows their bond and relationship as mates instead of just a bunch of horny guys in a harem. It isn't sexual all the time but they find pleasure just being in each others presence. Anyway, I'm impressed and think you wrote this story beautifully.
roseapplelovesflowers chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
why as no one taken up your story yet?
roseapplelovesflowers chapter 38 . 12/7/2015
alright thank you for a wonderful story! hope what's ever made you stop can pass by smoothly or bring happiness!
shadowswithouthope chapter 38 . 10/14/2015
I enjoyed reading this. Sometimes the muse just likes to run away for a while I hope yours comes back eventually :)
shadowswithouthope chapter 33 . 10/14/2015
Here you say sev doesn't care for horses but in chapter22 during the picnic he tames one of the rowdier horses. Just thought I'd mention the contradiction. I love your story because it focuses on the sweetness between them :)
fanficfanatic711 chapter 38 . 9/7/2015
Thank you for writing what you could. When you can I would love to see your rewritten version. I'm sorry for what happened even if I don't know what it was.
FionaAspenhallow2389 chapter 37 . 4/15/2015
What happens to the bunnies? Do they get eated? Or kept?
FionaAspenhallow2389 chapter 38 . 4/15/2015
I pray to all higher powers (Marauders included) that you find a muse. If this does not happen would you please add a small chapter saying whether or not harry gets his happy ending at least. Just for closure. I hope this does not happen though. It would be a shame to see such a story go down like that. Thanks for the Briliant read. Hope to see it continued at a later date.
Luc chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
This story is interesting and I like draco and Lucius.
But it feels there are too many mates. For instance Severus is shown so seldomnly that he is left a very flat and unused character. Too many mates, too little time for them to really grow as character which does not make s good story.
And the antagonists, ginny, ron and this slytherin dude are so stupid. No rhyme or reason or self preservation. And even when their IQ is under 10, they still manage to hurt Harry which makes Harry seem pretty useless as well..