Reviews for Truth Be Told
Couldn't you use your fucking brain? She can't fall in love with him just like that because it's written in the stars or some freaking bullshit. She doesn't just wake up after ten days and suddenly loves him! There obviously has to happen something on his part for her to fall for him. This is the worst Klaroline Story! She shouldn't Fall for him because you screwed that totally up! Wrong circumstances wrong reasons that is not real love. You destroyed them by turning this into some calculating bullshit ridding it from any feelings and magic. You horrendous whore has no business writing about Klaroline!
How do you come up with such complete bullshit? Klaus being in her mind since High School? You are disgsuting! This crap doesn't Even make any Sense anymore. You should have kept it simple because you are to dumb for this. You are such a ridiculous joke!
So made Caroline a weak dumbling! How could she say yes to Jade? You are such a stupid bitch!
This is ridiculous! If Bonnie is evil now like you said then why is she at the meeting? Here she seemed pretty normal and that Bonnie wouldn't do something like that to Caroline! And did you forget about Caroline's curse with all this jade stuff? Seemed like you are way over your head and not able to even follow through with one thing.
And this is were this plot became bullshit because you are obviously an idiot who cannot think things through. A truth spell lets the person it's cast on only tell the truth about things that person actually has Knowledge about! How stupid can someone be and not know such simple things? A truth spell doesn't make her a visionary or turns her into a crystal ball who knows what every person is doing, thinking or feeling! She would only know the truths about herself. It's sad that your lack of braincells turned this into such crap. Could have been good but this is just a joke.
saraaaa chapter 13 . 1/18
loved it
Guest chapter 13 . 3/11/2015
I read this in one sitting. It's THAT great. Everything is so fast-paced and exciting, i didn't even have time to get bored. Which happens pretty often. This story gripped me tight (and raised me from perdition.) and unrelentingly made me read it in one sitting. The story made me do it, not the fact that I have a test I didn't study for tomorrow. I'm totally not procrastinating. (Take that, Care!)
(As in I can lie. xD I know I'm not funny.)
Angels-heart1 chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Great story! Loved it!
143lory chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
...they "found love in a hopeless place"... This was hilarious... Totally love this fic...
MorganBieberStylesBuzolic chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
Sorry but this is really annoying me, why it is "mi" and not "my" in this? I thought it was a mistake at first but you've done it one than once.
Eneilson chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Love this story
pneumarose chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
I just have to say, I find your comments before and after your story pretty hilarious. :) Loved the story!
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
This is kinda confusing... you were right, confusing much.
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
How stupid Caroline is, like Oh My God!
seriously though?
Just because her stubbornness about her feelings and future!?
Amazing! Now you see what happen, don't ya, darling?
Ugh, Caroline, when will you learn, love?
iikawin chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
Jade and bekah are cute.