Reviews for The Crazy Misadventures of the Callaway Brothers
anko chapter 11 . 5/25
This was so beautiful, and I cried so hard!
myselfdenver chapter 11 . 2/19
So sad.
survivachick chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Oh... my actual god... while I'm typing this I'm still sobbing. This is the most heartbreaking Hilson fic I've ever read. It will take some sick amounts of chocolate to get me through this. I can't even deal with this right now.
survivachick chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
Wow this chapter totally blew me away. First of all, where did you get all that alligator stuff from lol is this real or did you just come up with this?
And i totally like how Wilson grew some legit pair of balls and doesn't give a fuck anymore to make things right being the polite and nice chap he normally is but just tells it as it is.
Kudos for the talk you came up between Wilson and his brother, it's not easy to portray a mentally ill person. But that fatty-car-incidence totally cracked me up :D
survivachick chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
I honestly just waited for House to have some sort of fit and try to run away from the problem, not quite literally flee the city and leave Wilson behind but well just how you put it is perfectly fitting in.
survivachick chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
"You have no idea what you're doing and you're just calling out masturbation metaphors, aren't you?" HAHAHAH!

I love how they get all like big kids talking of Wilson being a ghost and chasing House, I mean it's not really a comfort but for the moment it at least is a kiddy soothing thought.

The prison talk was deep and made perfect sense. Although for certain reasons I'm quite okay with House getting to punish himself *coughs*

That whole brother talk gets me all goo-ish.
survivachick chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
lol who would have thought House could ever be too caring huh? But it comes across as realistic in that scenario and what even.. lol Wilson's brief encounter with the arsonist is crazy but fitting
survivachick chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
This story is getting better and better with every chapter (sadder too though). You really portray them in character, loving it! House the realist, Wilson the caring lamb, both struggeling to cope with whatever is going on and is yet to come
survivachick chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
oh my .. can you not :'(
survivachick chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
"You're not a doctor anymore, you're just an insane middle-aged gruff weirdo who sees and hears too much…" LMFAO fav sentence of this chapter!
survivachick chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
AW so many bromancy moments. You are a talented writer me dea, love it so far! I'm a sucker for House's gentle moments.
survivachick chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Omg that "brotherly" love and caring for each other just turns me into one fat puddle of goo!
survivachick chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Lol okay so far so good, a chapter full of giggles, me lobes it.
BabalooBlue chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
Oomph. I'm floored. Crying too - obviously. What an end for Wilson.
I think this could've been a good point to end the story (especially with that last sentence) BUT obviously I'm curious what House decides to do, what's going to happen now.
Flatpickluvr chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
When is chapter 13 coming? I love this story!