Reviews for After Night Comes Day
NursingSchoolGrad chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
I can imagine that Lucy might write this in a royal journal when she is older. Or she might have explained to Edmund what happened if he asked. Thanks for writing.

- Nursing Student
Storm Dragon Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is why it seams fitting that the last hour or two before dawn it is the coldest. Not the poem I was expecting but still good.
Isa53 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
very pretty first person perspective on the stone table. so sad at first but such a hopeful finish. very nice!
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I liked this a ton! Very nice. I love all the analogies, both literal and figurative, to night and day. Thank you for sharing it with us!
rthstewart chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh Lucy. HUGS. I find the questions she asks, why he gave himself to save Edmund and why he loved Edmund enough to do so very thought-provoking. I'll need to think about that a little. You convey her joy wonderfully.
dreaminsapphire chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Good job on this one too. I like the brighter tone better than Susan's despair, but both are well in keeping with their character. I especially love the ending quote of this one. This is a good view of Lucy clinging to the hope that something will be different. Very nice job, keep writing.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/24/2012