Reviews for Love for a Lionheart
Lunar678 chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
I just love this, I hope you update soon
courtneyidk chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
This is really good! Please update ASAP! :)
OzeraBand chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
And a happy New Year! I hope you update soon!
OzeraBand chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
I think you should update. Like soon. Yeah, Updating sounds cool. ;)
Teddy bear 007 chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
I absolutely love this! Best fanfic I've come across yet! Write more, please!
Gwilwillith chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
This is great, I look forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
Great story! Love the OC. keep going please
Shady Love chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
At last! I was anxious for your update.

Ohhh Morgana, the ever-so cunning High Priestess, and Uther, so easily blinded by her. But Skye and Merlin will figure something out, I'm sure of it.

Keep up the good work! xx
Lady Enigmatic chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
I am loving this story! This has to be one of the very best Merlin/OC stories I've read. The storyline is well thought-out, and the romance has progressed at a good pace. I really like your use of the word "lionheart", it's beautiful. Skye is a believable character; I like her. I'm curious to find out how Alissa develops as well.

I am looking forward to seeing how this story turns out! Can't wait for the next update.

-Lady E-

My favorite knight, btw, is Gwaine. ;)
Mofit Jr chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
in answer to your question Gwaine is hands down my favorite knight. I really do like this book its got a nice plot.
Shady Love chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
I was waiting for this chapter! I'm so glad Skye's back, she's only about to find out just how cold Morgana truly is... and her and Merlin's reunion was so cute, and I'm not even a fan of sappy moments! Update soon, please!
diggydawg chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
Woo! :D Can't believe you updated so fast, but it's an awesome surprise! Loved this chapter, Byron got what's coming to him, Merlin/Skye scenes, and furthering in plot! I was intrigued at the twist of Henry believing he killed Byron, that was really cool how you thought of the plan and played it out like they would on the show :P Also, cool ending to the chappie :P I wonder how she will go back to Camelot :P Keep going! :D
diggydawg chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
I also have to say, it's not criticism, I liked the storyline and how Merlin and Arthur and everybody met Skye, but I thought from a critics perspective it was a little convenient that she suddenly found out she was royal blood and immediately went to the new place. Still, when I thought, hey you know it's a great story, and I continued reading then it fit just fine :) Just pointing out the different viewpoints there :) Hope it helped :) Or not, still, I loved the story :) Keep going! :)
diggydawg chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
I like this story! Please continue, Merlin and Skye are so cute together :P They feel that emotional bond, which to me is the glue of a perfect story ;)
MerlinDoctorTorchwood chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
I'm loving it! Please please update soon!

I love Merlin!