Reviews for Stumbling Through the Dark
Junipa Ivanova chapter 4 . 6/26
Continue or die pls
Junipa Ivanova chapter 2 . 6/26
I-OfTheHawk chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Hi I was wondering if your going to update on this? I notice it hasn't been updated in a this is really good writing and plot, I would love to hear more!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Ahh you must update this is a seriously amazing fanfic! The banter and dialogue is absolutely excellent! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Nice I'm really enjoying this one! Keep going!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Love this story. Glad you updated. I hope you continue with it.
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Really enjoying this - looking forward to more!
Jules3033 chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
You have no idea how much I would do for an update. Probably sell a kidney or something, keep writing!
Hawaiichick chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
:D Your Clint and Natasha banter is absolutely the best! Clint's damaged yet lovable personality is just too hard to resist...and actually kind of reminds me of your Jackie (which BTW I miss...I need me some Jack Mercer soon pls). :) Thanks for another fun read!
Restrained.Freedom chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I'm not sure why, but I think that "PiƱa Colada" song is great, not to mention the corresponding drink...
I know I shouldn't worry, but I can't help it. The first chapter got me so interested that I had to go watch "Avengers" again before I could continue the story. Then I watched it another two times. I'd forgotten how much I loved that movie. XD
Anywhoo... your "Stumbling" has really given me a wonderful glimpse into the the intimacy of partnership and the vulnerability that goes hand in hand with the adventure of the bond.
Restrained.Freedom chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
So close...
You had me thinking he was gonna kiss her.
Great Chappie!
Restrained.Freedom chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
A bikini is only as good as the body that wears it... {I know I'll lose a lot of points with that wisecrack.}
Great chapter! A mini-mission vacation sort of thing... XDD
I can't wait to read the next chappie... and I don't have to 'cause there are still two more to go... XDDD
Waterlilies chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I must say that this is an interesting story you have here, Maxiekat. Their banter is so spot on, and I couldn't' stop laughing at parts especially with the spider.
Restrained.Freedom chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
"For the record, I loathe you too."

Maxiecat... Your writing is stunningly charming in any category. {If I wasn't spoken for, I'd want you to 'pen' me a perfectly dysfunctional/devoted relationship.}

Fantastic chapter!...