Reviews for Chance Encounters
Loved t h is chapter
just me 5000 chapter 4 . 3/19
These are fantastic!
blucross chapter 12 . 3/2
I just wanted to say that I really liked your story. That being said, I also haven't stopped crying at some point in every chapter since chapter 9. Still a good story, though.
blackbloodywolf chapter 11 . 2/13
beautifully done
Poppydots chapter 12 . 2/8
:) :)
thepkrmgc chapter 12 . 2/6
im not familiar with the agents of shield verse, but i'll check out the sequel
thepkrmgc chapter 11 . 2/6
i barely noticed coulson in the movies, i'll have to keep an eye out the next time i watched them
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 2/6
nice job on the massed reunion, the avengers reactions were quite funny
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 2/6
i have no pity for loki: even if he is has sympathetic motivations deep down the fact remains that he committed horrendous crimes and only "repented" when it was obvious that he had lost.
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 2/6
loki is goint to die painfully, hulk can kick a god's ass but harry has practice slaying immortals
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 2/6
nice job with phil, harry needs a reliable father figure in his life who isnt setting him up to be martyred
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 2/6
im surprised that hermionie and harry didnt recognize thor, they both have contacts with sheild and are smart enough to pick up on the whole god of thunder thing
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 2/6
its good to see that harry is helping steve adjust to the world of tomorrow, though im not sure what he's doing as a bartender in new york...
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 2/6
tony is as awesome as always, and you mix in some nice character development for harry to boot
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 2/6
im not the biggest fan of black widow, but i like how you have integrated the wizarding world into the marvel universe
1,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »