Reviews for Chance Encounters
Raiju001 chapter 11 . 6/20
Dang, that hits hard in the feels. And yet I know what happens to Colson after that! Great writing and love seeing the stages of grief they go through. It does a great job humanizing them.
Raiju001 chapter 4 . 6/20
This is delightfully interesting! Nice to see where canon changed for HP and how the meeting with Barton came about. Thank you for the story!
Lady Rosalune chapter 11 . 4/13
This was great but heart wrenching at the end. Well written. And I liked the characterization of Harry. Especially with the changes to cannon HP story, I thought Harry’s actions/motivations made sense.
Epicboss67 chapter 11 . 4/13
I loved this story, you made it all work together in a way most crossovers can't, and I applaud you for that. Definitely an emotional ending so thank you for writing it. I wish you well in any future endeavors!
kristinamanga chapter 4 . 4/6
je sais que ce que je vais dire n'est pas de l'anglais mais , "j'adore cette histoire !" x)
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 11 . 3/20
I believe this is the first HP/Avengers crossover I’ve read where HP was not involved in the events of the Avengers in any way except for the periphery. It was a well-written story and not exactly as I was expecting when I started, but it was interesting and entertaining.
This book was great I loved it and I humbly request that you please update it and add a chapter where Coulson returns. Please!
Camping514 chapter 11 . 1/11
I just ran across this story. Wanted to say, I really enjoyed it.
My god this was awful lol and you wrote 11 chapters of trash like this? Oh my god please never write again
RevDorothyL chapter 7 . 11/23/2021
Very well done!
deepdiver chapter 11 . 11/1/2021
Such wonderful HP / Avengers stories. Thank you!
Majerus chapter 11 . 10/3/2021
Thank you for this. It was well written, I absolutely loved the details, but the heart of the story was the best part.
Majerus chapter 7 . 10/2/2021
Ouch. That caught me off guard.
That Coulson was part of Harry's recovery, one of the only real friends Harry had, is inferred. That he said "I love you" breaks my heart, but tells us that Harry finally found a genuine father figure who didn't see him as the BWL or a a fool to be used (though, to be fair, that was a partial view).
Excellent job, this chapter makes it real.
moonprincess97524 chapter 7 . 10/1/2021
I love how you did this chapter showing how the relationship grew over time.
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 9/30/2021
I love that Harry was able to help Steve.
1,376 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »