Reviews for Chance Encounters
PythonAnon chapter 11 . 2/23
This was fantastic! I laughed so much during it and even teared up a few times, but especially this last chapter when Clint and Harry were talking at the funeral. Straight to the heart right there. You're great and I doubt you will see this, but maybe. Anyway, I hope you have a glorious day!
Skuttdog chapter 11 . 1/24
Excellent storyshame there is no sequel
sabb chapter 11 . 1/20
u mean mean person.. my god i started crying on the chapter when he went through the memories of phil and had a meltdown infront of fury. damn this was a really good read, bit sad at the end but wheeew. 3
Athenaspawn chapter 1 . 12/8/2020
Du-u-u~de
It's not "Chucky cheese"!
That's just weird
It's Chuck E. Cheese
Great story tho
Killstreak chapter 11 . 11/21/2020
It is very touching to see her w Harry and the team are affected by Coulson's death. Although, it's spoled a little by knowing that Coulson is still alive as per 'Agents of Shield'. I don't know if that was a thing here.

Also, who is taking care of Coulson's cats, Clara and her kittens? That is a question that I need answered.
Sanivea33 chapter 11 . 11/1/2020
I cried so much! Truly a great story
Caliban03 chapter 11 . 9/28/2020
Interesting story: not too long but with enough background too :)
a nice crossover so far in my mind

Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2020
This is amazing. I can’t really think of a good sequel but this story as a whole was great. It humanized everything in both worlds, really terrific writing , thanks a lot for writing!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/18/2020
This was intense. I thought Harry was going to go all dark now. Interesting.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2020
Omg omg omg
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2020
Wow... so sad...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2020
Oops it forgot to mention also epic job on Hermione! She was spot on! That great combo of slightly annoying yet adorable was perfect . And SNOT - ahahahahaha I can torallly see her naming it like that lol
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2020
Omg this chapter is so far my favourite! I love Thor , great job portraying him!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2020
This is still rather interesting. I liked the captain’s story very much.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2020
Damn this story is really good way to keep the tension.
1,346 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »