Reviews for Arrival of the Birds
CheapNovelty chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I'm sure I've said this before but this is by far my favorite story from you, and def on of my faves on this site. There's just...I don't know, something about it. It's so simple yet so deep, every little action just flows perfectly and you do a wonderful job with it. Beautiful.
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was a very cute oneshot! Can you care to return the favor and read any of my stories? No matter which! I just figure I need to get word out lol
MadameDegrassi354 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Too cute
alicia4568 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
this was really cute!
literarylolita chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh sweet Lord this is the cutest fucking thing I've ever read on here.

So freaking cute. I adore the piano thing. I could FEEL Clare's joy!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was absolutely adorable. :)
shehadastory chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Cute stuff right there! Can that happen on the show! It was lovely!
sophiainterrupted chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
you make annoying Eli so attractive and romantic to me ... how? lol

the piano keys drawing made me all squirmy in fluff - i don't know of that makes sense but know that I loved it :)
JJB88 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
ECLARE FOREVER!
Degrassistar chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Please continue!:)
Erin is too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
MARLOWE I LOVED THIS SO FUCKING MUCH. I forget how much I love innocent fluff but your writing just makes it all the better. You pay wonderful attention to the slightest bits of detail, such as Eli's expression looking "predatory" (fuck I loved that word use) when the corners of his lips curled when he had the pen in his mouth. I could picture that so vividly. You're just extraordinary and inspiring and every word was beautiful. This gave me butterflies, honestly. Thank you so much for writing this.
Degrassian-Love chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This was just too cute!
micblueeyes chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is so adorable! I love how innocent it all was. I couldn't even tell if they were in a relationship or not in this fic, but I thought it was perfect wither way! And I love the idea of Eli playing the piano. That's hot ;)
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Cute! :)
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
loved it

this was all sorts of adorable

i like how such a small thing like doodling on her thigh took Clare's breath away

you need to write more fluff eclare oneshots