Reviews for How to Keep Your Pathologist
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2020
OOp, the act-tor ded
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2020
He totally said the 'Barney Fife' thing from Andy Griffith - nip it in the bud XD
kate chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
fuck i love martin crieff too! oh man great story so far adi! x
ad-iuficium chapter 10 . 10/13/2016
That was sweet and lovely! Thanks! And I always enjoy a good Tom Hiddleston reference in Sherlock FanFiction!
-Andriana,Greece
G - Julia chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
Oh. This. Is. Brilliant.
I truly love jealous Sherlock, he's simply adorable! And you portrayed him beautifully. That throwing of a Petri dish in ch. 6 was pure perfection. Well done, you deserve a Cumberbatch in his purple shirt :)
FoxyGeek chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
I had to comment now before I forget by the end of the chapter.. But that first scene cracked me up ! Not sure why, but the image of Sherlock sitting there expectantly, with his arm outstretched waiting for a coffee that would never come ... It just tickles me. Hahaha love it.
LuMar014 chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Holy mother of the lord! How did the woman managed not to melt with a line and a kiss like that?
Yay to Molly for standing up to Sherlock! :D I mean he's awesome (and sexy as hell) but he needs to learn the lesson

Love your sherlolly stories I hope to see more of it. Keep up the good work! ;)
Cecily Mitchell chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
This was awesome :)
birdsflyaway chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Loved this chapter
Mintearlgrey chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
Humor, plot and all kept in character:) Kudos! I'll definitely reread it some time.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
One of the best fics ive read in sherlolly fandom. Great job! Never stop writing"!
Phantom white lady of 221b chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
That was one of the most hilarious stories I have ever read! Your humour is briliant! I love every story of yours which I start to read. My congratulations, you're the best. :D
Poodle warriors chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
This was a very cute story- I really enjoyed it!
cloudsandsilvers chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Pffft- cheekbone charm best line ever xD hahahaha
teyze chapter 1 . 5/26/2013