Reviews for To Catch a Thief
SerenePanic chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
The hints became kinda obvious when you mentioned crowbars, to be honest. Even so, I totally agree with you- he's DEFINITELY Red-X.

I loved the pet rock! He was so awesomely funny! And yes, a nice quiet pet. XD It was funny how he had the last word too.

Great job!
Bob's cookie chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
haha Oh wow, I love this! xD
xXNicklezXx chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I just love the pet rock. Probably easier to handle than my puppy, or my mom's dogs, or cats, birds, hamsters, etc. I'm sure I'll give it a try now;) I liked the story and I can't wait for the next two eps!
ObsessiveFanNumber1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I fangirl squealed at the references to Red X's true identity. (I believe he's the second Robin, too.) :D :D :D And I do love the pet rock! xD But Red X/Jason is still my favorite. :)

I love the ending especially - "Are you expecting me to break the fourth wall and tell the reader what I've learned today? Well, how about this one? I've learned that I need psychiatric help because I'm talking to a rock!" LOL! :D

All in all, love it! :)
Strike OOO chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
That was really good. Even though I don't personally believe Red X is Jason Todd, I still loved this story. It was really awesome. I love how Red X got Robin back by stealing his utility belt. That was hilarious! And the pet rock, he/she/it is twice as funny. It was just such a great story.
RainbowFoxes chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hmmmmm, would you happen to be hinting that Red-X is Jason Todd? It was the hub-cap thing that clinched it for me. Its a great story, and it's true, the pet rock is my favorite. He has such a way with words!
The Odd One95 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
*reaction to reading the last part*

Bwa! *falls off chair* How did he KNOW!

Lol, that was funny.