Reviews for Hollowed
chamucos chapter 6 . 2/7
This has got to be one of if not the most beautiful chapters I've ever read. The way you expresed Rachels feelings was superb to say the least. I really hope you can finish this great story that, along with "Hope" are two of the most inspiring pieces of writing I've ever read, anywhere.
chamucos chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
Wow, what a GREAT story! The detail with wich you write is amazing, I can understand and actually feel the characters emotions. Please continue writing this incredible story, I really hope you can find the time and Will to update soon, I'd really like yo know what happens next, is the plane crashing?. Thanks!
EustaceGeller chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
Love this
friendsfan chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
u have not updated in a while... please update, i am looking forward for an update.
I Heart Ross and Rachel chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
Too bad it was just a dream. Congratulations, you're a college guy now. :) update ASAP tho.
EustaceGeller chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Wow, It was absolutely amazing, as they all are. I am excited that this will be a long story. I love long stories. They make me almost have to hold on to the story, but with yours I want to! I just love the way you write, showing such emotion in a way most people can't do. You have a gift, and I have no doubt that it'll be better then Hope. Hope was a type of story I had never read before, and you promising this will be better just shows how dedicated you are about this. It's great, and you updated on my birthday, so that's great to. I love this story, and I will no about it continue to read. There is not one bad thing I can say about this chapter of yours, or any of them for that matter. One of my favorite lines you wrote in this chapter is,
"Everything that Ross had contemplated up until now was totally wiped away. Such a broad and expansive question held a universe behind it, brimming with emotion and tales of the unknown, of which no one should be allowed to see. The solutions to every trouble that saturated life hid behind a simple padlock, yet no key would ever be found for a thousand lifetimes, if even then. It was a mystery not meant to be solved."
Thank you for sharing! :)
I Heart Ross and Rachel chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Yeah! Both of them have discovered their feelings, now all they have to do is get together. Andthe more chapters the better so update soon
EustaceGeller chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
I can't find the words to describe how amazing this was. Someone could write this story like you did and I would feel nothing. But, how you write your stories make me feel all the emotions the characters are feeling. I am so ready for your next update. This story is going to be amazing. It already is.
Update soon! Thanks!
I Heart Ross and Rachel chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
I like. Plz update soon, I cant wait to see shat happens next
I Heart Ross and Rachel chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
I love it update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Oh my gosh. It was amazing. All of your stories are. I like how you said you'll make sure this story will be better then Hope. And, I sat here thinking. How is that possible. Hope was amazing, and now I believe it will be even better. :D I'm excited. Please update soon.
igotofftheplane chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
You write beautifully. :) I absolutely love this fic and can't wait to see where you go with it. Looking forward to your next update!
2good2betrue chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Russia! I did not see that coming. I'm excited to see this story start to unfold.
Update soon.
I Heart Ross and Rachel chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Ooh, i like. I hope Rachel can realize how much she loves Ross and actually get to the airport in time so she can confess her love to him
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2012