Reviews for One Fond Embrace
Serena89 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
very cute! Little Lottie seems adorable, I'd like a sequel to this so we could know more about the present circumstances or how Mary felt when the situation was resolved? I feel I'd like to have more than a glimpse of this 'verse.
jadey36 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I have only recently discovered DA, so have avoided reading DA fics; but I am now halfway through s2 so felt this fic was 'safe'.

Lovely writing, Novindalf, and I agree that Mary was perfectly in character. Love the name Lottie, too.
GeneFlowers chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh wonderful (in obviously a very sad way). I do hope you continue it! And I agree, you're NEVER too old for Disney!
darkblueyank chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
A lovely story! I like your AU and how Mary is perfectly IC. The wasy you used her prayer feels just right. How about another chapter with Matthew's return? Fluff and all that.

And you are never too old for Disney. Ever. Mulan is my favorite.
everyhazyday chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I like Season 2 AU's where M/M are already married. I'm excited to read more of yours.
Audrey C chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Yes, I enjoyed it! Looking forward to future chapters!
ColoursNeverSeen chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Lovely, even though it almost brought tears to my eyes! I love how in-character they are and the echo to Mary's prayer at the end. (Also I'm happy to read it and see the result. :)) Well done!
Emily31594 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Wonderful! I really enjoyed this. I wanted to see the resolution though :)

I think you had Mary spot on.