Reviews for One Way Or Another
Somebody chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
I love it! I hope you update soon!
Nikita Mears chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Never imagined this pairing. I thank you for putting this pretty couple in my head. :)
PaigeeLee13 chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
can't wait for the update :) Love this paring! what will the others think?
lexette27 chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
It's Great that you're updating this Fic. :) I love this! :D
By the way, like what izzy95 said, this chapter reminds me of a scene in the movie Cracks. Is that just a coincidence or did you take it from there? Either way, it's a very nice chapter. :D Keep on updating please! :D
sm4567 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
I always liked how they didn't start out that well,and a few chapters later...it happens! From bitter enemies,those blondes turned to lovers. I actually liked it from the whole BaranbasxAngelique fic movement,and it's great to have people to use an underrated character Liz in the way that you do,for the purposes of this fic,that is. Wish you luck to get the next chapters a little quicker than before,or whenever you can.
sm4567 chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Though I am not into M or Fem slash fics,especially male ones,I couldn't help myself into this and enjoy this bizarre relationship Liz and Angie have. Elizabeth Collins is,I guess due to Michelle's beauty and mistique,if you will,has made me see her as more of my favourite Dark Shadows character,and centainly one I would like her to see developed in more M rated fanfictions. No offense,but this chap has given the desire of...being in Angie's place and try to confess my love for Liz,and tease in,pretty much,in the same manner as her,though I am not hardcore saddist in any way. Just a guy telling of his guilty desire over the blonde cutie that is the Collins martriarch. I loved the overall setting in the pool,and if you would like an idea or two for a future chap,I'd be more than happy to provide it. In any event,keep up the good work. See ya.
TorontoBatFan chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
I'm so glad you've started posting again. :-D

Great chapter, btw.
izzy95 chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
I don't know if this is a coincidence, but this chapter reminds me of a certain scene in a certain movie with the lovely Miss Eva G.(reen) ;)

Great chapter, I wish you would update more often! :)
luv chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
UPDATE NOW PLEASE.
Definitely Not Pusillanimous chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
I just found this story and I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait to read more! :D
June chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
pleasee update soon!i'm dying for more!
SkullGauddess chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
This is kind of hot (: Can't wait for more!
TorontoBatFan chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Another cool chapter.

I wonder what Barnabas will say if he ever finds out what happened while Elizabeth was being held captive. LOL
juliane chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Thanks for your update, love the chapter, i'm glad to know that Liz' defences are falling already ahahhaha angie is the best ]
Clara Bright chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Another amazing chapter, well done :P I love how the tension is slowly rising. Can't wait to find out what happens next!