Reviews for The Kryptonian Wolf
KalChloe1 chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
awesome story enjoyed reading
GinsengH chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
A few problems with this story. Right off the bat we have the issue of Clark becoming a werewolf. How did Lucian manage to bite him? Bullets and swords have no effect on him, how is he going to punctured by the teeth necessary to be turned?

It is understandable that Clark's personality would be vastly different after growing up with the Lycans, but some things were just silly. A group of death dealers start shooting at him and basically tells them to go away because he's bored. You know the same guy who apparently hates vampires as much as Selene hates werewolves...
RevDorothyL chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
I hate that Lucien still had to die (Lucien was far and away my favorite part of the "Underworld" franchise, which may be why I kind of thought the 2nd and 4th movies sucked in comparison to the 1st and 3rd films), but at least he didn't die alone and unloved, having a father's love and pride in Clark and the knowledge that his foe Viktor had died before him. If he's gotta go, that's a much better way than in the movie canon, I figure. :)
RevDorothyL chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Excellent use of Curtis Knox as a way to cement Chloe's and Clark's relationship, as well as to provide Knox with an alternative career AND a way to make his love immortal.
Drew28 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
I just want to said love the story sorry to see it end but i want to known if you going to write another story about Smallville Underworld or a Smallville Resident Evil movies series or video games ?
blaker316 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
awesome ending
shugokage chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Great chapter and thank you for this amazing and beautiful done story good luck on future works!
thekiller00 chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Happy New Year!

I'm a little surprised that this ended here. I thought the final battle with Lex would be two chapters, but even so, I really like how the ending turned out. With Chloe becoming kryptonian and she and Mara ripping Lex in half was a bonus after they put his secrets out for everyone to know.

It's good to see that Michael was still alive and they got through to him. I never thought that Dr. Lane was going to be Knox. I was thinking Dr. Lane was going to turn out to be a relative of Chloe and Lois', like Lucy or someone.
Drew28 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Great chapter was that Livewire Eve who kill ?
blaker316 chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
awesome
thekiller00 chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Great chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing Lex get what he has deserved for a while now.
shugokage chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Great chapter and good job on the background info and the past while Chloe was gone!
Spidey2 chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
love it! keep going!
Drew28 chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Good chapter can you bring in John Constantine?
C.A.M.S 22 chapter 8 . 11/13/2012