Reviews for Our Rights
Italy is really pulling out the Point-Evidence-Explanation-Link here on America
Guest chapter 5 . 5/9/2019
Dude one thing Romano cannot beat America in a fight
Fuck you chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
I get that some places in America people are rude to gay people, but I doubt Alfred would, as he is a hero who respects everyone.
Not-a-asscheek chapter 14 . 12/6/2018
no no no
you asscheek doctor, dont you fucking dare, you utter fucking bastardly shit-faced cunt
FamdomSwitch chapter 4 . 10/29/2018
Aww... That ending was adorable.
FamdomSwitch chapter 3 . 10/29/2018
*creepy lesbian laughter*
FamdomSwitch chapter 2 . 10/29/2018
Ha! I love the fact that the moment the Itay bridge said "PAASSTTAA!", the rest of them just accepted it, like "we're not talking them out of this, are we?" HAHA LOL
FamdomSwitch chapter 1 . 10/29/2018
America: THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS "GAY MARRIAGE!

Me: You're right. Now it's just called "Marriage".
Guest chapter 14 . 7/27/2018
I was just wondering, are you ever going to update this? It’s a very well written story, and I’m dying to know what happens next :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2018
Jeez! It took me months to realize this! The part where Germany says "He's not a boy!" It's because he's a man, not a little boy. I re-read this months later multiple times and I finally got it! (I think that's what it meant, at least..)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2018
I'm confused about when Germany says, "He's not a boy!"... I don't get it.. is it a typo? Or am I just an oblivious tomato? I don't know..
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
HOLY SHIZ! LUDWIG IS FRIGGING BADASS IN THIS I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Craftysdeadacc chapter 14 . 7/17/2018
Loved the whole thing, very IC and feels-y besides the fact that America is extremely OOC! Wish the story could continue but it’s been like 6 years lol. Still gonna keep my fingers crossed BTW would it be too much to ask for you to PM me the backstory of the doctor at the end?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2018
AWW! THE END IS SO CUTE! GERITA IS THE BEST!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2018
Mein gott... It is seriously painful to even READ this. I HATE homophobics. I am a lesbian myself and this PISSED ME OFF. It's really well written, but America is a DICK in this.