Reviews for Trouble Awakens At Collinsport
Carina Green Bonham Carter chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
OH MY GOD YOU NEED TO CONTINUES THIS! AHHHHHH!
Shenelopefan chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
yay! Happy End! :D Loved it... One of the best stories :D
fandomdaydreams chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
Aww! Such a sweet ending- I loved it :)
Shenelopefan chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Loved it! please keep going 3
thefanficwriter chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
okayokayokayokay...she did the blood transfusion, he bit her-nononono!-practically sucked the life out of her, threw her into a lake, got stuck there for about two months (as indicated in either the first or second chapter...can't really remember), came back to life, goes back to the collins manor and develops abrasive reactions to natural light. HOW ON EARTH is she NOT a vampire? i'm sorry, but this is all very confusing. i can buy the explanation about heated light...maybe she's traumatized by it so that's why she's acting like that, but it's barnabas biting her that's bothering me. how can she come back to life and still be human after getting bit by a vampire? it's all very confusing.

all in all, good story. it's just that part that's really confusing me.

yuumi
LittleLeStrange67 chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
Love it! Hope you update soon!
BeYourselfNobodyElseCan chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
NONONONONONONONON NO SEQUEL! ;_; OH GOSH AND JULIA, I HAVE ALL THESE FEELINGS
BeYourselfNobodyElseCan chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
chanan angelique i knew it!
Nothing but a fangirl chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
Can't wait to see how this continues, please update soon! :D
fandomdaydreams chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
Oooh! You were right- the twist does make the story more interesting!
anon chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Please don't give up on this story! I'm still reading and I bet others are also! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
More please! Don't quit!
Csifan chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
More please? This is really good and I don't want you to feel no one is reading bc you have t gottenany reviews lately! Sooo good! Update ASAP. :)
rainydaymonday chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
So good! More! :)
Ghostwriter9000 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
I really like it. After watching Dark Shadows (the Tim Burton one) I was really hoping for some sort of follow-up. Especially since my favorite character (and actress) was killed off in the movie.

Thankfully, this fanfic also gets me motivated my own story since Dr. Hoffman is in it. I'm currently writing a dark shadows tie-in to Nightmare before Christmas (don't worry, I won't steal your ideas).

It's called 'Bride of the Ice King,' and once I've got the third chapter up, you may want to read it (or not, your choice).

Anyways, thanks again for writing this and quenching my thirst for a Dark Shadows sequel and please continue!