Reviews for The Ice Prince & The Dragon Queen
The Congressman chapter 23 . 11/19
Just finished this. Wow. Love this story!
Please continue! I am on the edge of my seat
The Congressman chapter 22 . 11/17
Wow. That was quite unexpected. Littlefinger really is one cunning SoB
Basker chapter 1 . 11/17
This chapter was very fast paced and left me with many questions...
I liked how Dany is pursuing Jon so forwardly and asking HIM to marry HER. Very strange for the time I think. Its like a traditional fairytale with the roles reversed. The powerful queen falls in love and seeks to marry a man who would be considered unsuitable by other nobles.
I liked your Catelyn more because of her changed perspective.
zina.dance chapter 23 . 11/1
Hello, I just found and read this story. Very enjoyable! Will there be any further chapters?

Thank you.
Zero Rewind chapter 1 . 9/18
Catelyn majorly OOC.. Do you live in a bubble, or something? If you want your characters to be believable you have to build up to it. Catelyn encourages Jon to try and be king? Really? The woman who hated him from the moment she laid eyes on him...
Zero Rewind chapter 1 . 9/18
Riding down to King's Landing from the Wall in 4 days? Jon breaking his vows? Uh... right.
danna2020 chapter 23 . 7/25
hi wanted to know when you go to update your novel I really love the plot and all it takes please follow her more often is a novel excellent kisses xoxo
LoveOfAVampire chapter 23 . 7/25
Hands down one of the best GoT Fanfics I've ever read! & By far one of the best Jon/Dany fics as well! I see that this hasn't been updated since May 2013 & it's now July 2016. I feel my hopes for this to be updated anytime soon are probably going to be crushed. But I still love this story & would love to see it continued. (:
Vivss chapter 23 . 7/17
Ok, I am not shipping Eddy and Lyanna anymore... i thought they had something genuine in the previous chapter, but clearly Eddy fooled me as he did to everyone else lol! He is really mad.
I like your idea of the Dark Dragon! I am also glad you are making Dany and Jon have another shot with her being pregnant, cuz I know they will blame themselves for all the bad stuff Eddy is/will bring and will think it is a curse to their incestous relationship. So I hope their new baby will deny that, and assure them that their love is right.
I do hope you update this story sometime soon! It's been a long time since your last update and maybe you are now focused on your new story, which I love btw, but this fic still has so much potential in the storyline that I really want to see how it will be developed.
Vivss chapter 22 . 7/17
Ugh I hate Littlefinger so much! I don't want him to leave a descendant of his, especially with a Throne claim.
Oh these Targaryens! You are actually making me ship Eddy and Lyanna.
Vivss chapter 17 . 7/15
Loved to see Dany and Jon being able to act and live just like normal, young people for a while.
Vivss chapter 11 . 7/13
I like how this story deals with the thin line that separates the Targaryen from madness.
Vivss chapter 2 . 7/13
I wonder if Dany knows or at least suspects that Jon is a Targaryen in some way...
Are you dead?