Reviews for The Ice Prince & The Dragon Queen
Emma chapter 23 . 9/3
Please please please please update soon! I've fallen in love with this story and I want to know how it ends
kresnamurti17 chapter 8 . 8/19
yeah Im not a fan of cuckold too, especially to Jon. he's nothing but awesome char on the series. it's like reading netorare hentai manga :(
pineapple-pancake chapter 6 . 8/17
Hi Zaera82

I have loved your story. Thank you for publishing it! Specially the plot. I haven't read the rest of the chapters yet but I am already expecting some things to happen next.

I would like you to consider to apply any spelling & wording correction program to your work. Spelling mistakes are not a problem for me if I get what the author means, but there was one phrase that was incomplete: "The Queen had been very vested in the" so I wonder what were you saying there.

Probably I made mistakes in my writing since this is my second language.

Thank you for this story.
Eh Danaerys seems very manipulative in this
shit the whole stories shit
Karuizawa chapter 23 . 7/9
Excellent story please continue
So. Danys a complete psycho bitch and Jon's the bad guy... right
guest chapter 1 . 5/25
This story started out pretty cool and I enjoyed reading it but it got worse as it went on. You probably could have stopped at Ch. 21 and it would have been nicely wrapped up. Everything following that chapter was complete shit. Plus you didn't have the decency to finish it and left us with an incredibly uncalled for shitty last chapter.

Anyone else reading this I suggest you read to Ch. 21 and stop there. Its pretty good to that point and feels like it nicely wraps everything up.
adamtsop chapter 1 . 3/25
I've officially fallen in love with this story and I really want to see it to the end! Please do finish do finish it because I'm really eager to see what happens because God I can't stop fantasising about Jon and Dany
Empress of the galaxy chapter 23 . 3/4
Please update this I can't do this anymore. This fanfic is pumping my blood so much please finish it or if you don't have any more ideas sell it to someone just as good as you but I thought there is. Please update
doRodrigo chapter 18 . 12/25/2016
Loved it
The Congressman chapter 23 . 11/19/2016
Just finished this. Wow. Love this story!
Please continue! I am on the edge of my seat
The Congressman chapter 22 . 11/17/2016
Wow. That was quite unexpected. Littlefinger really is one cunning SoB
Basker chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
This chapter was very fast paced and left me with many questions...
I liked how Dany is pursuing Jon so forwardly and asking HIM to marry HER. Very strange for the time I think. Its like a traditional fairytale with the roles reversed. The powerful queen falls in love and seeks to marry a man who would be considered unsuitable by other nobles.
I liked your Catelyn more because of her changed perspective.
zina.dance chapter 23 . 11/1/2016
Hello, I just found and read this story. Very enjoyable! Will there be any further chapters?

Thank you.