Reviews for The Ice Prince & The Dragon Queen
Yusuf chapter 23 . 22h
First ever fan fiction I've read and probably the best one I'm ever going to read. Would love it if you could carry on writing the story really want to see how things turn out.
poor poor pepole Joffrey and Aerys in one person
Denisse Gneco chapter 23 . 5/2
Hello, this story is AMAZING! Please keep writting it! i totally love all the characters.
No Name chapter 11 . 4/30
I love this!
EcoliO157H7 chapter 5 . 3/23
Aegon isnt rhaegars son and Rl D not J the truth is BAJ
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 1 . 3/14
I know I am acting like a three year old when it came to that bath scene but yew.
Maddy20 chapter 23 . 1/1
No way! You should finish this! I adore it!
Maddy20 chapter 22 . 1/1
I love this and I love everyone's reactions to Aerysa getting pregnant. It seems so realistic, like this how they would really act. You nailed it.
Maddy20 chapter 18 . 1/1
Omg I'm in love! 3
Haha I love that Jaime likes her too!
Maddy20 chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
Sansa. :)
Loved the Jon and Daenerys part. 3 3
Maddy20 chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
3 thank you so much for sharing this story
I love it!
Can't wait to read the rest.
Oh and I seen that when Emilia was asked who she thinks Daenerys would want to be with she said "Jon Snow." 3 lol it's too cute!
Kit and Emilia are super close. In almost every picture they're beside eachother and they do tons of interviews together. Plus when you look up who Emilia is dating like all the websites said Kit. And he said he wouldn't admit if they were dating, he thought it'd be excited for us to find out on our own. ;)
Maddy20 chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
Aww I heard some about Kit and Emilia being shippers. Do you know what all they said about Dany/Jon? 3
Maddy20 chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
Aww I'm so glad that they're still together! No matter what. 3
Maddy20 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I love this and I loved how Dany tried to seduce him. Lol. Can't wait to read the rest. :)
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 23 . 12/8/2014
Does Eddy kill Jon?! I just left me on the edge of a cliff! Please write a epilogue!