Reviews for The Ice Prince & The Dragon Queen
love the story , Def as good as the book series or even the tv
Guest chapter 23 . 11/13/2015
Why did you stopped writing? I wished you continued this series, it has a lot to offer, and it's awesome.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/4/2015
Okay, so this is like a little late maybe! But this story was so good! And I felt like I died a little inside when it just stopped as it got that exciting! I don't know if that was the ending though...it didn't really say "the end" to me! I really wish you could write more! You're awesome!
Maisila chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I always thought this was a weird pair and never liked the idea, but now after having read the first part of your story, it has kind of grown on me... Great first chapter!
prettyflour chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
I had a feeling Cersi would try that. :)
prettyflour chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
Uh oh... Can't wait to see what Cersi does now!
JonDany Fan 1 chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
amazing story, seens they will not end up together in the series, this fanfiction made me verry happy. Exactly how i imagined Jon and Dany's future too. but gotta say u ended it kinda abrutly. u built up all this new storie content to devlop and then just ended it. Idk the reason but seens i read this now 2 years after u posted it i guess more isent comming?
prettyflour chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
What a great start. I can't wait to read on!
Marcus Lewin chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
Can hounestly say best text i have ever read this far. The writing is so good. Seens they are going with the RLJ theory in the show, dany and jon will not be together on the series. So this fanfiction is gods send. I always wanted them to end up together but that will not happen on the show, so ur fanfiction is perfect for me ;D...
edger2deadly chapter 23 . 10/10/2015
I know I'm coming into this story late but I love it. Didn't expect Prince Eddy to go off the track. I know it's been 2 years so I hope u do restart this story up again.
Lord-Mozes chapter 23 . 10/3/2015
Hello. How bout an update to this wonderful fanfic you created? Its really good but I need more. Please.

Thank you.
Lord-Mozes
nia.snow333 chapter 23 . 8/26/2015
Omg please update I love this story and I want to know what happens next
rc48177 chapter 23 . 8/18/2015
Hhmmm. A group of assassins, who are secretly controled by a mad man who thinks he is above all. I'm thinking that maybe he should be targeted by the children who serve the Dread father, or in this universe he is simply known as the many faced god and his faceless assassins.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/24/2015
PLEASE WRITE MORE I CANNOT BARE NOT KNOWING WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Yusuf chapter 23 . 7/6/2015
First ever fan fiction I've read and probably the best one I'm ever going to read. Would love it if you could carry on writing the story really want to see how things turn out.