Reviews for The Other Variable
Ooooh awesome job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Aweeeeee awesome start
The Gem Of Truth chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I have read this fic before, I forgot to put it in my alerts or favs, it took me a long time to find it again. This is a warning save the story because it's so hard to find if you want to read it again !;p
Ally Marton chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
OH MY GOSH YES FINALLY! I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS STORY FOREVER- LIKE I TOTALLY FORGOT ITS TITLE AND EVERYTHING AND NOW I STUMBLE UPON IT BY CHANCE SWEET JESUS THANK YOU! :D I love this fic so much, I must have read it at least 3 times before now. Ah, such a relief to find my long lost companion...
Fyoex chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Awesome story!
JaneMartin906 chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
This story. I like it.
ANOTHER!
Animeangellover2 chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Love this fic! You did a great job keeping them in character!
Girl-of-Braids chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is like, one of the best stories I have ever read. This is awesome!
Ash Cassidy's Maker chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Um, actually I read the rest and realized I hadn't copied off you. So sorry for the alarm. You are a very good writer. I took the idea of Bruce trying to play dumb but he still has the hulk side and the avengers and yeah, totally different direction. So, sorry for the alarm. Please email me to if u want me to send it to you or stop writing, okay? No answer means ill continue writing and fill my OWN prompt.
Ash Cassidy's Maker chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Okay, so apparently I got inspired by u and started writing about a year back so sorry. Didn't realize how close I was to yours. Sorry. Stopping the writing. Yeah. I only wrote like two paragraphs. Soooooo . . . Awesome story bro?
Um. . .someone chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Ahhh, they're so cute! :)