Reviews for The Other Variable
Serendipity's tears chapter 1 . 3/20
This is largely one of my favorite stories, and I keep coming back to it. Do you still use this account? I would love to see more of your work, and maybe an update or continuation of some of the stories you have posted. Feel no obligation to continue, just know that I am quite happy to re-read what's already there. :)
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 6 . 2/19
Tawwwww tat was kinda cute XD I really enjoyed reading tis cudnt stop until i finished
Love d story thanks for writing tis love it :)
Wishd it was longer or at least I wud love to read more with whats gonna happen after tis x)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2015
Sweet!
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
I love it!
keisan chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
Omg this is so cute. Ha! They're so wonderful and you write them so well.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Ooooh awesome job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Aweeeeee awesome start
The Gem Of Truth chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I have read this fic before, I forgot to put it in my alerts or favs, it took me a long time to find it again. This is a warning save the story because it's so hard to find if you want to read it again !;p
Ally Marton chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
OH MY GOSH YES FINALLY! I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS STORY FOREVER- LIKE I TOTALLY FORGOT ITS TITLE AND EVERYTHING AND NOW I STUMBLE UPON IT BY CHANCE SWEET JESUS THANK YOU! :D I love this fic so much, I must have read it at least 3 times before now. Ah, such a relief to find my long lost companion...
Fyoex chapter 6 . 5/26/2013