Reviews for The Title of This Sappy Romance Novel
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 21 . 4/22/2014
I was looking forward to a full story. At least there was a semi-happy ending.
Hakkuro chapter 21 . 3/22/2014
I totally fell in love with this fanfiction, it's one of the best I've ever read. I was sad that there was no proper ending to this story but my God this was very well written. I loved it. Especially that plot twist towards the end of the fanfic where Cas and Gabe weren't born in Empyrean but in Archeon, to me that was mind blowing. Just an FYI YOUR ARE AMAZING! XD XD XD XD
Guest chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
this is the best most creative fan fiction i have ever read, and i am trying so hard to go to bed it 2 in the morning i have to wake up at 8 but HOW IN THE WORLD DO I GO TO SLEEP WHEN THE CHAPTER ENDS WITH "i was thirteen…" HONESTLY HOW?! if you weren't such an amazing writer maybe i could leave it but NO. even though it may seem I'm mad at you i couldn't love you more i can't wait to finnish this and ill probably leave another review. but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EXISTING :) 3
Infinitechange chapter 21 . 1/20/2014
- Very fun story! I'm sad that you didn't finish but very happy you left the sumery. -
kthehuman chapter 21 . 11/8/2012
There are only one thing I can think of that I am left wondering about at the end of this. What is the exact significance of wing color? It was never really pointed out. I wish you would have completed it in full, but I completely understand losing motivation. You're still a wonderful writer, and I look forward to reading more of your stuff soon. 3
kthehuman chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
So I just finished the chapter where Dean tells about the loss of his wings. First, let me just tell you how much I love this story. The amount of depth you've put into this world, and the intricacies of the cultures completely astounds me. Honestly, I want to write a story in this world that isn't related to Supernatural characters. It's that friggin' great. Secondly, I am kind of glad that the loss of Dean's wings was due to an accident. I was thinking he had lost them in some sort of hate crime, and the people attacking him just tore off his wings. I like your version much better though. Still a crappy thing to happen, but better than what I was imagining. Anyway, I'm going to continue reading now. I just wanted to stop and let you know how much I was appreciating your story. You could go on to become one of my favorite authors.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/8/2012
Thank you so much for finishing this, even if it wasn't the way you planning. Oh so many times I have been following a story and it just suddenly stops without any explanation...
GRock87 chapter 21 . 11/8/2012

I do get it, though. Thank you for giving us this beautiful story.

(is there any possibility that you could find a ghost writer since you've got the plot all planned out?)
SparklyLalala chapter 21 . 11/8/2012
:sigh: and it is the end...well, I'd rather have the summary of the things to come than just a break off. Lol on the "giant orgy", Dean would call it that :D.

Damn, damn after reading the summary I do hope that one day you'll finish this...would love to read about Dean breathing fire :D and Cas showing off his flaming sword :D...

Oh well, wish you luck :D...and thank you for giving us a chance to see the glimpses of the future :)...
Allen Sario chapter 19 . 10/25/2012
I really like this
Ventorum chapter 19 . 10/24/2012
This story is completely your own hard work, sweat and tears. You dhouldn't have to do anything you don't want with it - that includes finishing it. I really enjoyed what you did so far. Good work!
LivingintheLibrary chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
You are forgiven for not finishing. But could you please post whatever else you have? Please? Just, you know, however much more there is would be great.
Kiss4Angelz chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
Awww I don't want to see it end. ! I love this story but if ur muse isn't into it, don't force it. So sad what happened to Cas tho. :(. But ay least he has Dean now...and i would love for you to post whatever else you have. :).
SparklyLalala chapter 19 . 10/20/2012
aww I am so sad to hear that...I am always looking forward to next update on this :sigh: Oh well, I vote to have those two and half chapters and what will happen at the end. Sometime later, if you feel like finishing :)...we will be most happy, but if not...we'd rather have those two and half more chapters and know what a great happy ending they are getting :).

What is your new fandom?
The Archivist613 chapter 19 . 10/20/2012
an epilogue at least please :)