Reviews for Changing Me
FreakyFrenzy12 chapter 8 . 8/12
Oh yes, I do that to with my stories, except I start in the end, then do the beginning if i'm motivated, and work my way from there to find the middle. Strange it is. Anyway! Great story! I just started readin it and it's great so far.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
Blaidd Drwg! Just like Margaret used in Boom Town! Cool! Well, she DID say "all of Time and Space", so that means even now. Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/21/2013
love this. i'm gonna head to the sequel just thought i'd say i love this one :)
Cherie chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Is Kia a time lord?
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
the bow ties and suit line was pretty funny.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Really well written and intriguing!
Jesse Wales chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
I love how he insulted/referenced his next two regenerations.
EXTERMINATE chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Very excited to read the rest of your story :D
KatieTheBaka chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
My favorite chapter yet!
KatieTheBaka chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
dragoncreators chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
are you saying Mary Poppins stinks? well, supercalafragalisticexpialad oshus and um-didleidle, um-diddle-i to you!

oh, and good chapter!
dragoncreators chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
realy? i think the doc is the unreasonable one here, he is the one who STOLE her only link to her family, even if it was his as well. he is older and should know better than to try to force things, from what i understand of her character, she would have let him look (perhaps for not very long) at her watch, if he was close to her and treated the situation carefully... he's being ignorant, bull-headed and impatient. i would probably act the same way in her place.
dragoncreators chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
claps in exitement- next chappie here i go!
dragoncreators chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
the most perfect beginning, starts with a end, or was that a middle?
The Yoshinator chapter 23 . 1/1/2013
This is a pretty cool story. I would also like it if you wrote the second story on your list of stories on your profile. Thanks.