Reviews for Red Tailed Hawk
maybelady chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I absoluetely love they way you handle the characters :D one of the best ways i have ever read too! I find myself going back to this story over and over again. Because it's more than smut. It has a story. It has style. It has character!
Also the setting is great. Shanks is just so much fun XD and mihawk is as collected as ever (for the most part anyways XD) and it all still works. Two characters this different making a perfect pairing. Of course this is the thing with mihawkxshanks, if one can pull it off. And you proved you can :)
trisha23flow chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
That was so cute and sexy! Mihawk is really funny .
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I love this! It's lovely!
writer-xanthangummy chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Wonderful story, one of the best one shot I've read.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Damn this was sexy...
Mycroft Mycrotch chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This is, hands down, the absolute BEST Mihawk/Shanks fanfic I've ever had the joy to read. Words cannot describe how much I love the way you created the relationship between them, especially Mihawk's character development. Truly enjoyed this.
azab chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
i loved it a lot

i loved how you made each character and i hope you update more

Mihawk/Shjanks need more love
HELP chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Please sign this petition against the unjust removal of thousands of MA rated stories. Fanfiction are doing this because of a rule they created 10 years ago that hasn't once been enforced (until now) since the day it was created.

You'll have to remove the spaces and the brackets for it to work.

www. change petitions / fanfiction - net - stop - the - destruction

- of - fanfiction - net
Wild Rhov chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Forgive me for taking a while to read through the final product, but I managed to unplug myself from the internet for over 24 hours (a miracle, I know!) I think it helped my overcrowded brain to gain stability.
I can't really comment since I beta'ed for you, so you know all my previous thoughts. I'm glad to see that it turned out well. I'll put a link to this on my profile under my "Recommended Reading" section, because I like this story that much! Is it wrong that I feel like a proud godmother? _
I didn't realize that this was inspired by our conversation. That makes me blush! And thanks for the plug. I was wondering why "Rum Sodomy and the Lash" had a sudden increase in readers (I don't check stats often, but I did since I'm been offline for a while). Now I want to write some ShaMi too. Your dynamics between these two were great. Shanks just doesn't talk to me, and the version of Mihawk who visits my Muse for a glass of pinot noir is quite a dark fellow.
One tiny recommendation would be to get rid of the double "then" in your summary. It felt awkward. Also, perhaps capitalize "Grand Line." That's how I usually see it written, and casual readers might think your messed up, this judge the story falsely without linking on it. Our summaries are the covers to our stories, and though we may not judge a book by its cover, we sure as hell do decide whether or not to buy it by what we see on the outside.
Over all, I enjoyed beta'ing this and look forward to your next creation.
And... shame on you for not being a child of the 80s! :P I probably still have my original My Little Ponies in a crate somewhere. They'd be worth a lot if I hadn't been serious in my playtime activities and got them quite dirty.