Reviews for Twists and Turns of Life
Cheeseymeerkatpuns chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Love it xx
HassanaR chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I started watch Modern Family recently, and I can't believe that Gloria is pregnant *.* And your fic is so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
absolutely awesome!:) U should b an author! MF is my FAVOURITE show!:D
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
It's lovly. Thank you.
meltedliripip chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Loved it! Write more Modern Family soon please!
confusednikki24-7 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
awww cute story! well-written! i loved it! i can't wait to see what season 4 has in store either! lol..
nannygirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh my gosh! This was tooo adorable! GAH! I LOVELOVELOVED it!

I have been wishing since the beginning of this season that Gloria would get pregnant at some point during the show and when the season ended the way it did I was so darn excited and at the same time a little sad with what had happened with Mitch and Cam. I’m so glad that you threw in the bits with the two of them and hwo they still wanted a son and still had faith that they would have one one day.

Jay holding his little girl and that little scene with him and Gloria before he went to get the family was so sweet! I’m so happy you had them have a girl—crossing my fingers for the same thing—could really picture the whole thing. I really loved the summary of how everybody reacted. It was in perfect character for them all. Claire and Mitch taking some time, Manny being a bit worried, the grandkids being disgusted LOL Loved the bit with Haley wanting to meet her aunt and her thoughts on how weird it sounded LOL

Really liked how you had Claire be the first to hold the new baby—just like with Lily! Aww and what a cute name! Loved Jay asking Manny if he wanted to hold Lola and the line that followed ‘Jay didn't want any of his kids to feel left out.’ Awwww! So adorable and in perfect character with Manny beign afraid to hold her because he thought he might drop her. So glad the family eased his fears. And Phil snapping photos—I LOVE Phil! And adored so much that he was the only one not freaked out by the pregnancy.

What a cute idea of all of Jay’s kids taking a photo together. Loved how Gloria got excited by the idea and already wanted to hang the picture in the house. And Jay realizing that he now had four kids the bit about wishing Javier ‘the sperm donor’ LOL would give up his rights so he could legally adopt Manny was so sweet!

Loved Mitch and Claire hoping they were done having half-siblings and Claire hoping so because she didn’t like the pained faces that had been on Cam and Mitch’s faces during the pregnancy—LOVE! Oh and I loved Gloria’s excitement about having a little girl to dress up! You could really hear her voice in this! Along with everyone elses of course. LOVED that!

Wonderful work on closing it all up and getting everyone out of the room. Claire and her hate for hospitals. Had to laugh at Jay and the annoying nurses lol LOVE the idea of them doing brunch as a family to celebrate Lola’s arrival. And Luke’s little bit was so Luke! And just the tiny mention of his and Manny’s last trip to the hospital cafeteria has me smiling—no idea what happened but the possibilities! LOL

Aww and what a sweet and tender moment with Jay and Gloria and Lola. Loved him kissing Lola’s forehead and saying he loved both her and Gloria. And the closing lines…GAH! LOVELOVELOVE!

Seriously this story was AMAZING! And I’m sorry fro leaving such a long review but I couldn’t help it! I loved it! It put the biggest smile on my face! And you’ve made me even more anxious for season 4! Thank you thank you for writing this and sharing it with us all! I hope you write more MF stories! Keep up the AWESOME work!
Fallout2012 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
i really enjoyed this, great job. i'm also excited for the fourth season, can't wait.
LuckyxLabradoodlexLoverx7 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
this was so freaking cute! def. going on favorite stories list :)

keep writing!