Reviews for Blood Ties
shadowkazaki chapter 1 . 7/13
This is a really good take on the Vampirism of the Raesetsu. I am most impressed by how it is written! Please continue this! I would really love to see how it goes forward!
demonwindy chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
St Vier chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
ou please continue this is so interesting!
anon chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
omg i need more, although its been since 2012... sob sob
ScarletBloomSword chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
E... eto... I'm facing dillemma and then.. ahahaha.. *gosh* I just caught some glances when I opened the story.. and 0/0 .. well, 'nuff said.. it's good and well.. *run away to the door*

Sorry it's just ..awkward.. but at the same time genius..
Uchiha Riddle chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Kyaaa! That was sooo hot! I didn't really need the Chizuru bit but Saito was just wow. Are you going to update this sometime soon? I hope so, it's really well written and it looks like an interesting story Eagerly awaiting more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
update update!
Nikki-3456-Lover chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Mooooar. That was amazing!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Moreee? o *fangirl squealing*
hanatokimi56 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Yes yes yes that was very hot. * u * I like how. Saito is so weak and unable to do anything but submit just like a cute little uke. XD haha please update soon !
Failing Wings chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Oh the more vampiric influences seem like an interesting idea. I wonder how Hijikata will react to this with his sanity.
Emoemo chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Update plz! I'm feel a nosebleed coming!
Bananemask chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Well, that's surprising. But very interesting. I couldn't help being captured by this story. Hijikata losing his sanity and Saitou giving himself to him... So great! I want to read more. Please update soon! I really want to konw what will happen next. Will Saitou remember? Will he become Hijikata's "blood supplies"? Or will there be more in their new relationship than that? What will happen with Okita? So many questions! PLease, please, please, UPDATE! I'm already waiting for it!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Ooh, please do write more! This is off to a great start. I do love smutfics. :3 And even more so when they involve such beautiful players Teehee. I've just started looking at the state of the Hakuouki fanfiction community, and there looks like there isn't a whole lot of it... so please write more!
Repliku chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
please continue this fic! i really want to know whats going to happen with Saitou (A)