Reviews for Keeping Count
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
That was absolutely amazing!
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I'm going to make a guess... clint and tony? Clint "dying", tony yelling at him? Probably?
Anyway, loved that! And a sequel would be fantastic of course :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
i really like this one! are you still writing? cause no new stories for like a year :(
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Oh, I like this kind where we get to decide who's who.

Very nicely done. :)
me-Jessilian chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Can I just say it's really good to see you're still updating older stories and posting new ones? Cause they're just so much fun to read. Love them! And as usual this one was really good. I liked the idea and also the way you didn't specify which characters weer involved :-) Although I have a pretty good guess, :-D

So, I would love, love, love to read a sequel to this! It would be great to have the situation you've sketched here completely written out, so we'll know exactly what happened. Cause I'm dying to know. Pretty please?
me-Jessilian chapter 1 . 6/2/2012

GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
BEAUTIFUL!
Cougar'sCatnip chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh this is cool! I like how you did this one. As you said, almost like a poem. Very interesting.

CC
Elerrina Star chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Wow. I totally love this. How did you put so many feels and emotions into such a simple and non-character specific piece? (Although having read your other fics I'm fairly certain I know who these two are. ;)

I'd love a flip side to this, but even if you decide not to it stands in it's own we'll enough. Fantastic work!