Reviews for Aftermath
BrandSpankingNew chapter 1 . 5/31/2019
Lol I love how cowed Tony is by Pepper. To be fair, she's very intimidating and not someone you mess with.

He's so funny to me because he's such an overconfident ass, and yet - he just submits to his lady because, well, she's Pepper and he knows deep down that she has a right.

I liked the "big green thug is annoyed" thing too, and could just imagine Banner's little smirk. Truly, Bruce is all of us! ;)
funsmile2000 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I love this story :)
Would you like to write another one about tony x Pepper ? :)))
(with spanking)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Great job
Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
still not a fan of F/M spanking
but I always love your writing :)
Wolfgirl022 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Lol, I can only imagine what Bruce was thinking during that XD
FeatheredPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
hilarious! loved it!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
*snicker* i've been saving this in my inbox until i finally got around to seeing the movie. I just did and this made me smile. I seriously love that the two ended up together as they are so adorable :)
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
lolz, I love it!
WynonaRose chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
You go pepper! Loved this one.
spankingfemfatale chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
LOL! Oh this is awesome baby! XD Having Bruce in the living room only added to the fun :P I like how you approached the scene, you kept the snappy humor while not evading the seriousness of Pepper's feelings. Well done my dear as always ;) Tony needs more of Pepper keeping him in line! *evil grin*
KatarinaKitKat chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Ahaaa! Go Pepper! xD
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Poor Tony sometimes he just needs to know when to shut up and be humble. Oh that's right, we are talking about the billionaire genius. Never mind. Pepper better invest on more spoons.
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
don't mess with pepper. Good job
Adrienne Valentine chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh my god. That was absolutely hilarious. Loved it.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
wow good one thanks keep up the good work